BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion s thick and oily for hours after applying. I had a hard time with wanting to wash my hands afterwards.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NJ
As a Type 1 Diabetic, I use this product on my feet. I lather my feet with lotion and put socks on creating a foot treatment. I absolutely love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth to the touch.
Amy D.
Amy D.
My mother in law is diabetic and I have seen this work wonders for her! I love it and don't let her use a thing else!
Lexa B.
Lexa B.
Doesn't feel greasy after. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. Also keeps moisturized all day. Being diabetic my skin is very dry but I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. I will be purchasing this again.
Coco B.
Coco B.
I don't usually leave reviews but this lotion is amazing! I was honestly so shocked at how well it worked. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day! Usually lotion washes off when you wash your hands but with this, I feel like when my hands get wet it almost reactivates the lotion. I am so impressed with this stuff!! Its great for diabetics as well as non diabetics!!
San Diego , CA
Totally love it I have really dry skin and this lotion has helped with the dryness really effective not disappointing at all
San Diego, CA
Love this diabetic lotion my skin gets really dry ,since I started using this product my skin is smooth and soft love it
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This is my new favorite lotion. I have diabetes and dry skin but I would recommend this to anyone. Usually lotion can be greasy. This is not greasy and dries fast. I had received a sample and have already purchased a large bottle. Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion works very well on my legs. Being Diabetic, your skin tends to be dry and Gold Bond was the only lotion that gave me relief. It's odorless which is good and not greasy. I do recommend Gold Bond products.
Tammy o.
Tammy o.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My husband is diabetic and noticed a very noticeable difference right away!
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria , OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Los Angeles, CA