BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
this is my husband favorite lotion being a diabetic it keeps your skin dry but this is the only lotion that he will buy its a little pricey but it is well worth the price I also use this on my kids who have eczema
Jenn G.
Las Cruces, NM
Very moisturizing for dry skin! Relieves itching and gentle enough to use on my face. Great value for size. Will buy again
Jennifer E.
Pasco
I have super dry scaly patchy dry skin. I have been using this lotion only for 2 days and there is a big difference my skin is smoothing out and feels soft.
Coco B.
I don't usually leave reviews but this lotion is amazing! I was honestly so shocked at how well it worked. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day! Usually lotion washes off when you wash your hands but with this, I feel like when my hands get wet it almost reactivates the lotion. I am so impressed with this stuff!! Its great for diabetics as well as non diabetics!!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally love it I have really dry skin and this lotion has helped with the dryness really effective not disappointing at all
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this diabetic lotion my skin gets really dry ,since I started using this product my skin is smooth and soft love it
Autumn M.
This is my new favorite lotion. I have diabetes and dry skin but I would recommend this to anyone. Usually lotion can be greasy. This is not greasy and dries fast. I had received a sample and have already purchased a large bottle. Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion works very well on my legs. Being Diabetic, your skin tends to be dry and Gold Bond was the only lotion that gave me relief. It's odorless which is good and not greasy. I do recommend Gold Bond products.
Tammy o.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My husband is diabetic and noticed a very noticeable difference right away!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Okay... I am a lotion junkie. My husband said he will have me committed if they ever stop making this lotion. I love this lotion and know no matter what I say it is better. This is bordering between cream and lotion. It is super creamy and thick but not too thick that it doesn't absorb well. I put lotion on my hands way more than most people but I cannot stand to touch anything that feels chalky so this lotion helps me. This is my favorite lotion! I have dry skin and it works great! It is fragrance free. These are $9 and worth every penny. I buy these at Wal-Mart.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.