BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
San Diego , CA
Totally love it I have really dry skin and this lotion has helped with the dryness really effective not disappointing at all
San Diego, CA
Love this diabetic lotion my skin gets really dry ,since I started using this product my skin is smooth and soft love it
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This is my new favorite lotion. I have diabetes and dry skin but I would recommend this to anyone. Usually lotion can be greasy. This is not greasy and dries fast. I had received a sample and have already purchased a large bottle. Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion works very well on my legs. Being Diabetic, your skin tends to be dry and Gold Bond was the only lotion that gave me relief. It's odorless which is good and not greasy. I do recommend Gold Bond products.
Tammy o.
Tammy o.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My husband is diabetic and noticed a very noticeable difference right away!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Okay... I am a lotion junkie. My husband said he will have me committed if they ever stop making this lotion. I love this lotion and know no matter what I say it is better. This is bordering between cream and lotion. It is super creamy and thick but not too thick that it doesn't absorb well. I put lotion on my hands way more than most people but I cannot stand to touch anything that feels chalky so this lotion helps me. This is my favorite lotion! I have dry skin and it works great! It is fragrance free. These are $9 and worth every penny. I buy these at Wal-Mart.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! It immediately moisturized my skin and isn't greasy. With dealing with lupus and kidney failure, my skin can get really dry. This does the trick and last along time
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Seriously, when my skin feels so tight and it hurts I grab this lotion and as soon as it touches my legs there is an instant relief to them. While it touts to be non greasy it does have a bit of grease but you can rub it in your hands and go on with your day.
maggie g.
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
ALWAYS have this on hand. doesn't really have much of a smell which is both good and bad but DEFINITELY WORKS. great for after sun.
maribel l.
maribel l.
pinellas park
I really love this lotion, it provides that feeling that I'm putting something in my skin that will help me stay healthy. This lotion contains no sugar, which it was recommended by my doctor. The smell is good and it keeps my skin fresh and hidrated
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria , OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Los Angeles, CA