BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic." in 14 reviews
Jennifer E.
Pasco
I have super dry scaly patchy dry skin. I have been using this lotion only for 2 days and there is a big difference my skin is smoothing out and feels soft.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love, love, love this lotion. It works as fast as 24hrs. on dry skin. Perfect for everyday use if your are diabetic and have dry ski
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
ALWAYS have this on hand. doesn't really have much of a smell which is both good and bad but DEFINITELY WORKS. great for after sun.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally love it I have really dry skin and this lotion has helped with the dryness really effective not disappointing at all
Jenn G.
Las Cruces , NM
Very moisturizing for dry skin! Relieves itching and gentle enough to use on my face. Great value for size. Will buy again
Raquel C.
San Diego, CA
Love this diabetic lotion my skin gets really dry ,since I started using this product my skin is smooth and soft love it
Amy D.
My mother in law is diabetic and I have seen this work wonders for her! I love it and don't let her use a thing else!
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion s thick and oily for hours after applying. I had a hard time with wanting to wash my hands afterwards.
Tammy o.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My husband is diabetic and noticed a very noticeable difference right away!
Aimee A.
Hampton, TN
Leaves my skin feeling soft for a full day after application. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.