BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amy D.
My mother in law is diabetic and I have seen this work wonders for her! I love it and don't let her use a thing else!
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion s thick and oily for hours after applying. I had a hard time with wanting to wash my hands afterwards.
Tammy o.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is amazing! My husband is diabetic and noticed a very noticeable difference right away!
Aimee A.
Hampton, TN
Leaves my skin feeling soft for a full day after application. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
My husband has diabetes and this is the only lotion he continues to purchase over and over.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.