BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I don't use this but I do lotion my great aunts legs and feet down in this. She is a diabetic and she claims it's great for her skin and it helps. From what I can tell it is really soothing and hydrating.
Mayanna W.
I was looking for a good lotion that would keep my skin and feet from becoming unhealthy after i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I used several brands that left my feet feeling the same, or sticky for a long period of time after I used it. this particular one is perfect and I will always use it!
Jennifer J.
Cantonment, FL
As a diabetic, dry skin is a constant battle. I have tried brand after brand before I found Gold Bond. This really works! I see and feel immediate improvement in my skin and the results are long lasting. It's a bit thicker than your average lotion and lightly scented. I keep this on hand.
TJ C.
No greesy feeling and it softens my very dry skin for most of the day! I apply morning and evening. Its fragrance free, which is a plus for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended to all with dry skin, not just diabetics!
Aimee A.
Hampton, TN
Leaves my skin feeling soft for a full day after application. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have eczema & have never found a lotion that works well on my skin. Though I am not diabetic, this lotion works perfectly for my skin! It is softer than ever and my eczema doesn't flare as much anymore!
maribel l.
pinellas park
I really love this lotion, it provides that feeling that I'm putting something in my skin that will help me stay healthy. This lotion contains no sugar, which it was recommended by my doctor. The smell is good and it keeps my skin fresh and hidrated
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This has been an answer to prayer. Literally. I have tried so many lotions and the Gold Bond is the only one that actually keeps working after the first 15 minutes. I am actually able to go several hours before I start to feel my skin start to tighten.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NJ
As a Type 1 Diabetic, I use this product on my feet. I lather my feet with lotion and put socks on creating a foot treatment. I absolutely love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth to the touch.
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
ALWAYS have this on hand. doesn't really have much of a smell which is both good and bad but DEFINITELY WORKS. great for after sun.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
elyria, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.