BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Seriously, when my skin feels so tight and it hurts I grab this lotion and as soon as it touches my legs there is an instant relief to them. While it touts to be non greasy it does have a bit of grease but you can rub it in your hands and go on with your day.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This has been an answer to prayer. Literally. I have tried so many lotions and the Gold Bond is the only one that actually keeps working after the first 15 minutes. I am actually able to go several hours before I start to feel my skin start to tighten.
Steven H.
Rutherfordton, NC
Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NJ
As a Type 1 Diabetic, I use this product on my feet. I lather my feet with lotion and put socks on creating a foot treatment. I absolutely love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth to the touch.
Judy B.
Sutter, CA
Being a diabetic, I get dry skin often. This is the best lotion that I have used. My skin feels soft after using it and it stays soft. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer E.
Pasco
I have super dry scaly patchy dry skin. I have been using this lotion only for 2 days and there is a big difference my skin is smoothing out and feels soft.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love, love, love this lotion. It works as fast as 24hrs. on dry skin. Perfect for everyday use if your are diabetic and have dry ski
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
ALWAYS have this on hand. doesn't really have much of a smell which is both good and bad but DEFINITELY WORKS. great for after sun.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally love it I have really dry skin and this lotion has helped with the dryness really effective not disappointing at all
Jenn G.
Las Cruces, NM
Very moisturizing for dry skin! Relieves itching and gentle enough to use on my face. Great value for size. Will buy again
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.