BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
  • "Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic." in 14 reviews
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I've bought this several times and won't hesitate to buy it again. My daughter has eczema as well as some other skins issues but this relieves her itching and keeps her skin hydrated. It's also not greasy.
TJ C.
No greesy feeling and it softens my very dry skin for most of the day! I apply morning and evening. Its fragrance free, which is a plus for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended to all with dry skin, not just diabetics!
Lauren S.
I have eczema & have never found a lotion that works well on my skin. Though I am not diabetic, this lotion works perfectly for my skin! It is softer than ever and my eczema doesn't flare as much anymore!
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! It immediately moisturized my skin and isn't greasy. With dealing with lupus and kidney failure, my skin can get really dry. This does the trick and last along time
Melissa S.
Dayton, NV
I love this lotion! It soaks into your skin very well and keeps your skin very hydrated. It works for anyone not just diabetics. I have bought this more than once and we use very last drop. It is worth every penny.
Jennifer J.
Cantonment, FL
As a diabetic, dry skin is a constant battle. I have tried brand after brand before I found Gold Bond. This really works! I see and feel immediate improvement in my skin and the results are long lasting. It's a bit thicker than your average lotion and lightly scented. I keep this on hand.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Seriously, when my skin feels so tight and it hurts I grab this lotion and as soon as it touches my legs there is an instant relief to them. While it touts to be non greasy it does have a bit of grease but you can rub it in your hands and go on with your day.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I've been using this product for a few years now. Lotion goes on smoothly and hydrates my skin as soon as I put it on. The best part is that the lotion isn't greasy. I'll continue to use this product.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This has been an answer to prayer. Literally. I have tried so many lotions and the Gold Bond is the only one that actually keeps working after the first 15 minutes. I am actually able to go several hours before I start to feel my skin start to tighten.
Steven H.
Rutherfordton, NC
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.