BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Francine V.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love, love, love this lotion. It works as fast as 24hrs. on dry skin. Perfect for everyday use if your are diabetic and have dry ski
maggie g.
maggie g.
Winter Garden, FL
ALWAYS have this on hand. doesn't really have much of a smell which is both good and bad but DEFINITELY WORKS. great for after sun.
Amy D.
Amy D.
My mother in law is diabetic and I have seen this work wonders for her! I love it and don't let her use a thing else!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion s thick and oily for hours after applying. I had a hard time with wanting to wash my hands afterwards.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Hampton, TN
Leaves my skin feeling soft for a full day after application. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
My husband has diabetes and this is the only lotion he continues to purchase over and over.
Coco B.
Coco B.
I don't usually leave reviews but this lotion is amazing! I was honestly so shocked at how well it worked. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day! Usually lotion washes off when you wash your hands but with this, I feel like when my hands get wet it almost reactivates the lotion. I am so impressed with this stuff!! Its great for diabetics as well as non diabetics!!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This is my new favorite lotion. I have diabetes and dry skin but I would recommend this to anyone. Usually lotion can be greasy. This is not greasy and dries fast. I had received a sample and have already purchased a large bottle. Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion works very well on my legs. Being Diabetic, your skin tends to be dry and Gold Bond was the only lotion that gave me relief. It's odorless which is good and not greasy. I do recommend Gold Bond products.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pasco
I have super dry scaly patchy dry skin. I have been using this lotion only for 2 days and there is a big difference my skin is smoothing out and feels soft.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria , OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Los Angeles, CA