BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Deven B.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I've bought this several times and won't hesitate to buy it again. My daughter has eczema as well as some other skins issues but this relieves her itching and keeps her skin hydrated. It's also not greasy.
TJ C.
TJ C.
No greesy feeling and it softens my very dry skin for most of the day! I apply morning and evening. Its fragrance free, which is a plus for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended to all with dry skin, not just diabetics!
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Personally I don't use this but I do lotion my great aunts legs and feet down in this. She is a diabetic and she claims it's great for her skin and it helps. From what I can tell it is really soothing and hydrating.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Dayton, NV
I love this lotion! It soaks into your skin very well and keeps your skin very hydrated. It works for anyone not just diabetics. I have bought this more than once and we use very last drop. It is worth every penny.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I have eczema & have never found a lotion that works well on my skin. Though I am not diabetic, this lotion works perfectly for my skin! It is softer than ever and my eczema doesn't flare as much anymore!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I've been using this product for a few years now. Lotion goes on smoothly and hydrates my skin as soon as I put it on. The best part is that the lotion isn't greasy. I'll continue to use this product.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NJ
As a Type 1 Diabetic, I use this product on my feet. I lather my feet with lotion and put socks on creating a foot treatment. I absolutely love this lotion. It makes my skin smooth to the touch.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! It immediately moisturized my skin and isn't greasy. With dealing with lupus and kidney failure, my skin can get really dry. This does the trick and last along time
Steven H.
Steven H.
Rutherfordton, NC
Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic.
Judy B.
Judy B.
Sutter, CA
Being a diabetic, I get dry skin often. This is the best lotion that I have used. My skin feels soft after using it and it stays soft. Definitely recommend it.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria , OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Los Angeles, CA