BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mayanna W.
I was looking for a good lotion that would keep my skin and feet from becoming unhealthy after i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I used several brands that left my feet feeling the same, or sticky for a long period of time after I used it. this particular one is perfect and I will always use it!
Jeneia P.
Personally I don't use this but I do lotion my great aunts legs and feet down in this. She is a diabetic and she claims it's great for her skin and it helps. From what I can tell it is really soothing and hydrating.
Christina B.
Marysville
Being diabetic I've tried several different lotions and creams over the years. I have a whole bucket of ones that did not work or did not feel at all nice. This is now my go to lotion. Very gentle scent and does not feel at all greasy. Really hopeful to find this in a size that will fit in my purse soon!
Lexa B.
Doesn't feel greasy after. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. Also keeps moisturized all day. Being diabetic my skin is very dry but I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. I will be purchasing this again.
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
I originally got this lotion to try on the backs of my arms where I have been plagued with red bumps and nothing helps! This worked and didn't make me feel sticky. I can literally still feel the moisture in my skin the next day, I love it!!
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I've bought this several times and won't hesitate to buy it again. My daughter has eczema as well as some other skins issues but this relieves her itching and keeps her skin hydrated. It's also not greasy.
TJ C.
No greesy feeling and it softens my very dry skin for most of the day! I apply morning and evening. Its fragrance free, which is a plus for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended to all with dry skin, not just diabetics!
Lauren S.
I have eczema & have never found a lotion that works well on my skin. Though I am not diabetic, this lotion works perfectly for my skin! It is softer than ever and my eczema doesn't flare as much anymore!
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! It immediately moisturized my skin and isn't greasy. With dealing with lupus and kidney failure, my skin can get really dry. This does the trick and last along time
Melissa S.
Dayton, NV
I love this lotion! It soaks into your skin very well and keeps your skin very hydrated. It works for anyone not just diabetics. I have bought this more than once and we use very last drop. It is worth every penny.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.