BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Catherine K.
Nottingham, MD
I've been using this product for a few years now. Lotion goes on smoothly and hydrates my skin as soon as I put it on. The best part is that the lotion isn't greasy. I'll continue to use this product.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
I love, love, love this lotion. It works as fast as 24hrs. on dry skin. Perfect for everyday use if your are diabetic and have dry ski
Vanessa E.
I have repurchased this thick lotion 4 times already. I am diabetic and I do have very dry skin and this lotion is by far superior to any other lotion and or cream I have ever tried. The smell is not over powering but is lightly scented and it just makes my skin so soft and takes away any tightness I may be feeling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has itchy flaky skin.
Judy B.
Sutter, CA
Being a diabetic, I get dry skin often. This is the best lotion that I have used. My skin feels soft after using it and it stays soft. Definitely recommend it.
Steven H.
Rutherfordton, NC
Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic.
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
I originally got this lotion to try on the backs of my arms where I have been plagued with red bumps and nothing helps! This worked and didn't make me feel sticky. I can literally still feel the moisture in my skin the next day, I love it!!
Amy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother in law is diabetic and I have seen this work wonders for her! I love it and don't let her use a thing else!
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!! I've bought this several times and won't hesitate to buy it again. My daughter has eczema as well as some other skins issues but this relieves her itching and keeps her skin hydrated. It's also not greasy.
Lexa B.
Doesn't feel greasy after. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. Also keeps moisturized all day. Being diabetic my skin is very dry but I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. I will be purchasing this again.
Amanda D.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion s thick and oily for hours after applying. I had a hard time with wanting to wash my hands afterwards.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
elyria, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.