BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic." in 14 reviews
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Okay... I am a lotion junkie. My husband said he will have me committed if they ever stop making this lotion. I love this lotion and know no matter what I say it is better. This is bordering between cream and lotion. It is super creamy and thick but not too thick that it doesn't absorb well. I put lotion on my hands way more than most people but I cannot stand to touch anything that feels chalky so this lotion helps me. This is my favorite lotion! I have dry skin and it works great! It is fragrance free. These are $9 and worth every penny. I buy these at Wal-Mart.
Vanessa E.
I have repurchased this thick lotion 4 times already. I am diabetic and I do have very dry skin and this lotion is by far superior to any other lotion and or cream I have ever tried. The smell is not over powering but is lightly scented and it just makes my skin so soft and takes away any tightness I may be feeling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has itchy flaky skin.
maribel l.
pinellas park
I really love this lotion, it provides that feeling that I'm putting something in my skin that will help me stay healthy. This lotion contains no sugar, which it was recommended by my doctor. The smell is good and it keeps my skin fresh and hidrated
Mayanna W.
I was looking for a good lotion that would keep my skin and feet from becoming unhealthy after i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I used several brands that left my feet feeling the same, or sticky for a long period of time after I used it. this particular one is perfect and I will always use it!
Jeneia P.
Personally I don't use this but I do lotion my great aunts legs and feet down in this. She is a diabetic and she claims it's great for her skin and it helps. From what I can tell it is really soothing and hydrating.
Christina B.
Marysville
Being diabetic I've tried several different lotions and creams over the years. I have a whole bucket of ones that did not work or did not feel at all nice. This is now my go to lotion. Very gentle scent and does not feel at all greasy. Really hopeful to find this in a size that will fit in my purse soon!
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
I originally got this lotion to try on the backs of my arms where I have been plagued with red bumps and nothing helps! This worked and didn't make me feel sticky. I can literally still feel the moisture in my skin the next day, I love it!!
Lexa B.
Doesn't feel greasy after. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. Also keeps moisturized all day. Being diabetic my skin is very dry but I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. I will be purchasing this again.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
This stuff is amazing!!! I've bought this several times and won't hesitate to buy it again. My daughter has eczema as well as some other skins issues but this relieves her itching and keeps her skin hydrated. It's also not greasy.
TJ C.
No greesy feeling and it softens my very dry skin for most of the day! I apply morning and evening. Its fragrance free, which is a plus for my sensitive skin! Highly recommended to all with dry skin, not just diabetics!
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.