BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic." in 14 reviews
Brittany S.
Woodbury
I’ve been type 1 diabetic for almost 21 years and after all these years this is the only lotion that’s healed my skin. I’ve purchased at numerous stores. Target & Walmart being the top choices. The lotion has no scent so it doesn’t compete with my daily perfume choices, absorbs nicely into the skin, and leaves me with a healthy glow. I recommend this lotion to non-diabetics as well because it’s just that good. Please don’t take this off the market!!
Chrissy D.
White Bear Lk, MN
Works really well for my naturally dry skin and in the winter months holds up nice. It soaks in fast and isn't greasy, I love it and haven't tried anything else because this works. After an 8 hr work shift I reapply not because it wore off but because it feels good
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
this is my husband favorite lotion being a diabetic it keeps your skin dry but this is the only lotion that he will buy its a little pricey but it is well worth the price I also use this on my kids who have eczema
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this lotion really make my dry skin feels soft and moisturized this lotion doesn’t have much a scent really makes my skin feels soft and smooth really long lasting and really recommend this
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
This is hands down the best cream for diabetics , my husband loves it . I bought mine at target, really helps him a lot if you know diabetics experience dry skin and this helps the skin stay hydrated for long time
Coco B.
I don't usually leave reviews but this lotion is amazing! I was honestly so shocked at how well it worked. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day! Usually lotion washes off when you wash your hands but with this, I feel like when my hands get wet it almost reactivates the lotion. I am so impressed with this stuff!! Its great for diabetics as well as non diabetics!!
Autumn M.
This is my new favorite lotion. I have diabetes and dry skin but I would recommend this to anyone. Usually lotion can be greasy. This is not greasy and dries fast. I had received a sample and have already purchased a large bottle. Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion, 18 oz
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This lotion works very well on my legs. Being Diabetic, your skin tends to be dry and Gold Bond was the only lotion that gave me relief. It's odorless which is good and not greasy. I do recommend Gold Bond products.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Okay... I am a lotion junkie. My husband said he will have me committed if they ever stop making this lotion. I love this lotion and know no matter what I say it is better. This is bordering between cream and lotion. It is super creamy and thick but not too thick that it doesn't absorb well. I put lotion on my hands way more than most people but I cannot stand to touch anything that feels chalky so this lotion helps me. This is my favorite lotion! I have dry skin and it works great! It is fragrance free. These are $9 and worth every penny. I buy these at Wal-Mart.
Vanessa E.
I have repurchased this thick lotion 4 times already. I am diabetic and I do have very dry skin and this lotion is by far superior to any other lotion and or cream I have ever tried. The smell is not over powering but is lightly scented and it just makes my skin so soft and takes away any tightness I may be feeling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has itchy flaky skin.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
ELYRIA, OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Jess G.