BY GOLD BOND

This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Hydrating Lotion gives you daily moisture that you need. It also comes in a value size 18 oz bottle. This Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetic skin relief lotion is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that's been... see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dana M.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
Okay... I am a lotion junkie. My husband said he will have me committed if they ever stop making this lotion. I love this lotion and know no matter what I say it is better. This is bordering between cream and lotion. It is super creamy and thick but not too thick that it doesn't absorb well. I put lotion on my hands way more than most people but I cannot stand to touch anything that feels chalky so this lotion helps me. This is my favorite lotion! I have dry skin and it works great! It is fragrance free. These are $9 and worth every penny. I buy these at Wal-Mart.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
I have repurchased this thick lotion 4 times already. I am diabetic and I do have very dry skin and this lotion is by far superior to any other lotion and or cream I have ever tried. The smell is not over powering but is lightly scented and it just makes my skin so soft and takes away any tightness I may be feeling. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has itchy flaky skin.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Marysville
Being diabetic I've tried several different lotions and creams over the years. I have a whole bucket of ones that did not work or did not feel at all nice. This is now my go to lotion. Very gentle scent and does not feel at all greasy. Really hopeful to find this in a size that will fit in my purse soon!
Mayanna W.
Mayanna W.
I was looking for a good lotion that would keep my skin and feet from becoming unhealthy after i was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I used several brands that left my feet feeling the same, or sticky for a long period of time after I used it. this particular one is perfect and I will always use it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Cantonment, FL
As a diabetic, dry skin is a constant battle. I have tried brand after brand before I found Gold Bond. This really works! I see and feel immediate improvement in my skin and the results are long lasting. It's a bit thicker than your average lotion and lightly scented. I keep this on hand.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Seriously, when my skin feels so tight and it hurts I grab this lotion and as soon as it touches my legs there is an instant relief to them. While it touts to be non greasy it does have a bit of grease but you can rub it in your hands and go on with your day.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This has been an answer to prayer. Literally. I have tried so many lotions and the Gold Bond is the only one that actually keeps working after the first 15 minutes. I am actually able to go several hours before I start to feel my skin start to tighten.
maribel l.
maribel l.
pinellas park
I really love this lotion, it provides that feeling that I'm putting something in my skin that will help me stay healthy. This lotion contains no sugar, which it was recommended by my doctor. The smell is good and it keeps my skin fresh and hidrated
Lexa B.
Lexa B.
Doesn't feel greasy after. Keeps my skin soft and smells good. Also keeps moisturized all day. Being diabetic my skin is very dry but I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone not just diabetics. I will be purchasing this again.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Alexandria , Ky
I originally got this lotion to try on the backs of my arms where I have been plagued with red bumps and nothing helps! This worked and didn't make me feel sticky. I can literally still feel the moisture in my skin the next day, I love it!!
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter has eczema and I have really dry skin on my face mostly, will this be a good lotion for either of us? I've tried e soothing one and it was good but I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one even from non diabetic people.
Jovanna W.
Jovanna W.
Elyria , OH
Is the r a gold bond for babies
Los Angeles, CA