Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Jessica R.Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Vanna L.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hydrating Lotion.

7 intensive moisturizers.

Daily total body moisturizer for soothing hydration of diabetics' dry skin.

9 out of 10 people with diabetes saw noticeable skin improvement in 1 hour.

Non-greasy.

Fragrance free dermatologist tested. see more...

• "I am diabetic and have VERY dry skin year round." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
When I saw the commercial for this I was very excited to try it. I am diabetic and have VERY dry skin year round. The first store I went to was out, but the second did have it. I purchased a large bottle as I imagined I'd be using it quite a bit. The price was on point with similar lotions from other brands, however, the quality was not.
It did seem like it sealed the skin to retain moisture, but that's because you're basically slathering on wax. Not only does it have an unpleasant feel, but the smell is that of smoke. I kept thinking something in the house was on fire, or that someone was burning outside. It wasn't until my husband gave me a hug and asked why I smelled like smoke did I figure out it was the lotion. Within 30 minutes my arms, legs and belly were very itchy. When I would scratch the lotion would flake off. It was quite disgusting. I did contact the company who wanted me to mail the lotion back. Due to some health issues, I didn't, but I will never purchase this specific Gold Bond Lotion again.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is thick and hydrating but not so thick you can't spread it like a lotion. It's an really moisturizing and doesn't have any scent. I got a sample at my doctors office and I will be buying this as my next lotion.
Elizabeth E.
This is my gem! I have two tubes. One in the house and one in my overnight bag. Absolutely effective for dry diabetic skin. Reasonably priced at Walmart. Highly recommend it.
Stephanie H.
Every winter my right hand always gets extremely dry, and sometimes to the point of splitting open. This lotion is fantastic! As soon as I put it on I see and feel a difference. I am not diabetic, but this is the only thing I have found to help me.
Mikhayla S.
This stuff is the bomb.com. Love it so much. Makes my hands feel super soft and it's better than the eczema lotion that this brand also carries. It helps heal my hands and is super thick and creamy. I tell everyone to use it all the time.

Walmart