Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream - 2.4 oz uploaded by Evelyn S.Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream - 2.4 oz uploaded by Sharona Q.Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Hand Cream - 2.4 oz uploaded by Emma R.

BY GOLD BOND

When youre living with diabetes, your hands can often become cracked, rough and uncomfortable. With a blend of moisturizers & vitamins, gold bond ultimate diabetics' dry skin relief hand cream delivers vital moisture to help soothe problem skin. Dermatologist tested among people with diabetes, the formula is fragrance free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, and appropriate for daily use. in fact, in a clinical study among diabetic sufferers, 9 out of 10 experienced noticeable skin improvement in just 1 hour after use of diabetics dry skin relief. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rebeka D.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is the best I had use this for more that 5 year I have diabetes and this cream work amazing I have very dry skin and when I put this product all the dry skin disappear i will buy more every day if a can
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I recently got a sample of this at my doctors office and I didn't realize what I was missing!! This is way better then the regular gold bong lotion I had been using! It's way more moisturizing and I don't have to use as much cream for my very dry skin! I will be buying this one from on!!
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
My holy grail hand cream for my crow feet skin. This is the only hand cream that worked for me .
Denise D.
Baltimore, MD
First things first; I am not a diabetic. So I'm kind of a poseur for reviewing this. However, I absolutely love this, and I've got crazy, janky, dry skin. And this is one of the very, VERY few things that works for me. And it's top of the list for things that work for me *and* don't leave me so greasy I feel like I've been buttered up for roasting.

It's a great size too -- perfect for slipping into my purse (fine, I carry a medium to large dump-bag), and overnight bag. I even have one in the drawer right below my laptop. Lemme pause to put some on. *returns* And I'm not sliding all over the keyboard! Niiiice.

But what's great about this -- second only to the whole "works, absorbs, doesn't make me feel slimy" thing -- is that a little goes a long way. Long. LONG. Like, take a green-pea size amount. Rub it in. (Two "peas" worth'll do your arms and forearms. And I have long forearms.)

Hands? Managed.
Xelha C.
Mesa, AZ
Amazeballs! Helps so quickly and works so well for dry, dehydrated skin! Even if you are not diabetic you can use this lotion if your skin is rough, clammy and dehydrated!
Ayesha W.
This has helped my.calves especially. During certain times of the year, my calves get very dry and sensitive. The only thing I can associate it to is my diabetes. It does calm the itch.
Diana K.
Whittaker, MI
I don't use the hand cream I use the body lotion and I'm sure the formulas are alike, it is probably the best lotion I have ever used
Evelyn S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not Diabetic, but I suffer from dry skin.. my skin would look like fish scales.
Well I purchased this lotion and from day 1 my skin look so healthy.
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
I'm not diabetic but I have extremely sensitive and dry hands. I've tried countless different creams and this is the only one that helps my itchy dry skin.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
My mom really like this product she is diabetic and she said it's good with it Moisturizers for her skin which is very