BY GOLD BOND

softening Shea Butter For skin that looks & feels noticeably softer soft clean scent vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 essential moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Body Wash is the moisture intensive body wash that gently cleans while softening rough, dry skin deep down. It s formulated with 7 gentle moisturizers, softening conditioners, naturally softening Shea Butter and skin nurturing vitamins A, C & E to deliver softer and smoother skin. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean all day long. 7 Essential Moisturizers Soften and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Soft Clean Scent Provides skin with a fresh clean fragrance Easy Squeeze Tube New lightweight and flexible tube design makes it easier to grip and use in the shower Vitamin A Improves elasticity and reduces apearance of wrinkles Vitamin C see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Softening Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash. The first time I used it I noticed how moisturizing it was. It smells wonderful and not overpowering. I have really dry skin and using the Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture body wash has helped." in 12 reviews
  • "Nice for sensitive skin, very moisturizing, love to pair it with the lotion, smells good" in 6 reviews
  • "It leaves lasting softness and helps heal very dry skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the only body washes that I find to be extremely silky once lathered up." in 1 review
  • "nice for sensitive skin, very moisturizing, love to pair it with the lotion, smells good" in 1 review
Sonia R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I keep trying to write a review for Gold Bond Eczema Relief Lotion, and I keep getting this Body Wash. So I give it 3 stars because it's Influenster's fault I can't write the correct review.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
All the gold bond products I have tried I have loved. This body wash smells great and feels nice on the skin. The lather is really good and leaves your skin so soft. There lotions are also fantastic.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This. stuff. is. AMAZING! One of my favorite body washes ever. It smells great, lathers well, and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I usually only buy this when it's on sale, however. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is perfect for winter. It keeps skin soft and moisturized. It leaves lasting softness and helps heal very dry skin. The fragrance is light and doesn't interfere with any lotions or perfumes you may want to wear.
Heather W.
Port Richey
Love this lotion it leaves my akin so soft and smooth I would highly recommend this especially for cracked or as hey skin. Definitely would not change my go to brand.
Tykera P.
Loganville, GA
Very smooth on the skin. Smells very very good. Very gentle on the skin. Not harsh at all. I used it like everyday or like every other day and I bought it from Walmart. I recommend this to everyone who needs it
Rosie E.
Mishawaka, IN
I think this would be a great product for me and if I can find it on sale would likely buy it. I do use Gold Bond lotions and love them. Will have to check for this at my local WalMart.
Leslie G.
Santa Ana, CA
This lotion is a great addition for me it works wonders with my skin it hydrated my dry skin and kept my skin nice and smooth I would so recommend this lotion to anyone with dry skin
Marilyn S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The gold bond body wash offers a good way to soften the skin when showering. After getting out of the shower and drying off, your skin feels wonderful.
Chandra G.
Spring Hill, TN
This lotion is the absolute best! Works so well with sun loved summer skin and can not go without in the winter. An all year product for sure!