BY GOLD BOND

sensitive skin Oat Extract For skin that looks & feels noticeably healthier fragrance free vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 gentle moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Sensitive Skin Body Wash is the moisture intensive body wash that gently cleans without irritating sensitive skin. It s formulated with 7 gentle moisturizers, softening conditioners, naturally soothing Oat Extract and skin nurturing vitamins A, C & E to deliver intensive moisture while soothing dry, irritated skin. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean all day long. Fragrance free, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. 7 Gentle Moisturizers Sooth and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Fragrance Free Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic Easy Squeeze Tube New lightweight and flexible tube design makes it easier to grip and use in the shower Vitamin A Improves see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Sensitive Skin Body Wash
  • "I love this product!!! I have very dry skin and the summertime seems to make my skin itch and feel painful. This product made my skin feel soft and the smell was very nice. I loved this product so much I bought some for all the other ladies in my life to try...they also loved it!" in 12 reviews
  • "Gold Bond is another of those products that are great for sensitive skin. It is hypoallergenic and scent free. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love the way this feels on my skin and the scent is nice and light, would recommend if someone has eczema problem skin" in 4 reviews
Stevie J.
This works good I suffer from really dry skin in the winter and have tried a lot of lotions. This is really thick and creamy. I find that I didn't really have to use a lot of product and it's so affordable so I think this is a win in my book. I would definetly recommend!
Cristin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Sensitive Skin Body Wash was an lifesaver for my dry skin. I was very itchy and had pretty bad dry skin on my back. My husband washed me with this product and i immediately felt a difference. I was no longer dry and itchy. Instead, I was soft and clean. I highly recommend this product.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
This lotion is soo thick and moisturizing! I work in a resteraunt so I wash my hands 50 times a day. I come home to this lotion for relief for not only way dry hands but my wornout, calloused feet. The only bad part was it was so thick that the hand pump didn't work some times. This lotion is a holy grail. Hello, soft skin!
Zavanda W.
I use this for my daughter who has extremely sensitive skin. I use it with each and every bath. It does not break her out so it is gentle. The smell isn't harsh either so I like it better than most sensitive skin products. I would recommend to anyone.
Tara H.
Mitchell, NE
This body wash is luxurious and feels wonderful for all day moisture. It is in the top priced body washes but it's so worth it. Especially if you have dry skin. Or seasonal dry skin. You can get it at Walgreens and Walmart
Sandee E.
Denver, CO
This product is made by a brand I trust & value. I recommend all their products to my friends & family. This product keeps my eczema away & softens my skin so that it's not rough, dry & irritated any longer. I love GoldBond products.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love this body wash! I have sensitive but very dry skin and this product is amazing for rehydration! It never irritates my skin either! Smells amazing and not to pricey so I would recommend to others!
aubrey c.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a awesome lotion. I love how thick it is. You get a lot of payoff with very little product. I would highly recommend this. Good amount for a low price. I will keep buying this product for years to come. I've tried all their versions and love them all
vanessa t.
Sylmar, CA
I use this for my dry skin that is very crusty so like my ellbows. It leaves it very soft but on other areas on skin that are not dry I feel as if it leaves it dry