BY GOLD BOND

exfoliating Micro Beads For skin that looks & feels noticeably younger & healthier clean fresh scent vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 revitalizing moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Exfoliating Body Wash is the moisture intensive body wash that gives you superior cleansing without drying out your skin. The advanced non-drying formula thoroughly cleans and removes old skin cells with micro beads to reveal brighter, radiant skin that glows. It is enriched with 7 revitalizing moisturizers, 3 skin nurturing vitamins plus natural botanicals to clean without stripping away your skin s natural moisture barrier. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean all day long. 7 Revitalizing Moisturizers Replace and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Clean Fresh Scent Provides skin with a fresh see more...

Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Gold Bond exfoliating body wash is both an effective cleanser and exfoliator. It has small beads so the exfoliation is gentle, but it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It also has a light scent. I would recommend this product to anyone who has rough patches of skin or for winter dryness.
Frank Z.
Murrieta, CA
This is a great lotion that is thick and absorbs into my skin fast. Living in California, my skin is very dry and my hands get chapped.
I use it as a hand lotion while I'm working during the day because it's only slippery for a couple of minutes. The smell is not overpowering and is quite mild.

That said, for my body, I prefer the "Diabetics Dry Skin Relief". I don't have diabetes, but it's super strong, and I apply body lotion while I am still damp from the shower. It sinks right in, isn't greasy for even a moment, and I hope I am holding up pretty well! It is even yet thicker than some of the other Gold Bond products.
Sydney W.
Sacramento , CA
I live in a place where my skin has been constantly been dry and this seems to be the only lotion that can help with that. I use this a couple times a week and can feel the difference when I use it. This is a super thick formula so it does take a little longer to dry than other lotions but it is so worth it because it truly helps my super dry skin actually feel moisturized.
Cassie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. You can feel it clean deep into your pores removing all the dirt and dead skin. It is great quality for an even better price. I would totally by this product again!
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I used to work for a grooming salon as a bather. As a bather your hands get really dry and start to hurt because the water. I used Gold Bond and a goat milk lotion for them. It help out a lot. My hands got better. Gold Bond is a good brand.
Brittany T.
Keeps my skin feeling sooo soft! It's great to use before a spray tan to exfoliate. And it's still gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The best part of all is the smell! Very relaxing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a soothing/exfoliating body wash.
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this stuff, I think it does a great job getting off all the nasty dead skin and leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth. I love using this before i shave my legs to get off all that gross dead skin.
Jameson L.
Las Vegas
Easy to apply, rinsed well, I exfoliates great. Leave skin feeling soft and smooth. I have bumps that form on my elbows and the back of my arms as well as on the back of my legs and knees. This helps give me the smooth feeling I want and love.
Alishia M.
Gold bond is my go to lotion. I feel like other lotions are watered down and don't actually moisturize my skin. Gold bond makes me feel like there is actually a healthy barrier between outside pollens and my skin. And it's not something I feel like I have to constantly reapply.
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
Works great on hands and cracked feet. Love the thick formula makes me feel like it is holding better. Samples really do work because I received a free sample about a year ago from another agent. and I have been hooked ever since!!!