BY GOLD BOND

exfoliating Micro Beads For skin that looks & feels noticeably younger & healthier clean fresh scent vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 revitalizing moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Exfoliating Body Wash is the moisture intensive body wash that gives you superior cleansing without drying out your skin. The advanced non-drying formula thoroughly cleans and removes old skin cells with micro beads to reveal brighter, radiant skin that glows. It is enriched with 7 revitalizing moisturizers, 3 skin nurturing vitamins plus natural botanicals to clean without stripping away your skin s natural moisture barrier. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean all day long. 7 Revitalizing Moisturizers Replace and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Clean Fresh Scent Provides skin with a fresh see more...

Buy on Kmart
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Gold Bond exfoliating body wash is both an effective cleanser and exfoliator. It has small beads so the exfoliation is gentle, but it leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It also has a light scent. I would recommend this product to anyone who has rough patches of skin or for winter dryness.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
This stuff is good for the body so u know it helps your skin look really good and feel very soft
Brittany N.
I love this because it has the exfoliating beads in the body wash and I feel like it gets into the pores of my skin! Makes me feel so clean after using this.
Miranda W.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this stuff, I think it does a great job getting off all the nasty dead skin and leaves your skin feeling super soft and smooth. I love using this before i shave my legs to get off all that gross dead skin.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Great gift for anyone. moisturizes and leaves skin silky smooth. love this brand and recommend trying it. smells great!
Brittany T.
Keeps my skin feeling sooo soft! It's great to use before a spray tan to exfoliate. And it's still gentle enough for my sensitive skin. The best part of all is the smell! Very relaxing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a soothing/exfoliating body wash.
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this exfoliating body wash! Helps motorize my body and exfoliate dead skin cells at the same time.
Madison W.
Yukon, OK
Use this product quite a lot and enjoy feeling clean and fresh! can be too harsh on my skin sometimes but it leaves my skin feeling moisturized!
Tanna L.
Kyle, TX
I used to work for a grooming salon as a bather. As a bather your hands get really dry and start to hurt because the water. I used Gold Bond and a goat milk lotion for them. It help out a lot. My hands got better. Gold Bond is a good brand.
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
I use this twice a week during the winter. i get really dry skin from the cold in Mass. It leaves my skin super soft!