BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash Softening 1.5 fl oz
  • "Love this wash. Works well with my dry skin. Does great with hydration and I love the smell. This is a must have in my bathroom " in 4 reviews
  • "One of the best lotion I have used in awhile. It's good at moisturizing my hands after multiple washes." in 3 reviews
Ladona P.
Antioch, TN
I love this lotion. It is easy to take with me in my purse. I get mine at Walmart. It is very affordable. It isn't greasy. It has a pleasant scent. It is really great. feels really nice and gentle on my hands. I usually do not like lotion on my hands, but this is
Bettie M.
Park Forest , IL
Another really good product, that starts me off with a good base of moisture right in the shower. Gold Bond products are some of my favorites as they have healing properties as well. I typically buy it at Walgreens. I highly recommend their products.
Omayra G.
Hamden, CT
Although eczema has no cure. I use this method to try and keep flare ups at bay. Lately my eczema has been a bit resisten but I love using my gold bond because if feel softer after I use it and stays on longer
Sarah D.
Ripon, CA
Best body wash ever!! I used this for years and my local Walmart and target stopped carrying it. It's amazing and so creamy. Dove tends to dry out my skin and leave me dry but this body wash keeps my skin so moisturized and smells amazing.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how deep this lotion goes! I put some on and instantly my hands feel relieved, and as someone who is touching fabric and paper or washing my hands all day, I need all the relief I can get!
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a sample of this lotion and i never bought it because when you put it on it feels like soup very runny, it smells good but the after or when you apply feeling is not that great.
Kelli C.
A friend suggested I try this for my dry skin so I did. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy or heavy. It has a softening effect and doesn't smell super strong so it won't conflict with any fragrance I might want to put on. I will buy this again.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
I loved this gold bond cream as it exposed my skin as never before. It was great yet it was a little pricey and over my head. It was a good buy would recommend and would like to try it again :)
Bailey K.
Newburgh, IN
My grandmother uses this and says its good but not to good its a little bit pricey but she buys it all the time she buys it from a lady who sells it she gets it a good price its gentle and works very well she recommends it to everyone to buy and use its wonderful.
Kim L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gold Bond is wonderful for dry rough skin. It will leave your skin so smooth. My feet have always been rough especially in the summer. After using it for approximately 2 weeks, I can wear flip flops, sandals & heels & not be embarrassed of my heels.