BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash Healing 1.5 fl oz
This lotion is great for moisturizing your skin! My hands get very dry and even cracked during the winter months and the change in temperature and this lotion is my go-to every year! The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't really have a scent. I mean that's good and bad depending on the situation, but usually I love a good scented lotion. Even without a scent though, I definitely recommend it!
David C.
David C.
Warsaw, IN
This is a great product for moisturizing your hands! It is a very good value and no it is not pricey you are getting what you paid for! It has a very nice scent and I love it! It smells great, moisturizes good and it is not pricey at all! I would definitely buy it again! I generally love this product!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
High Point, NC
After having a baby, my skin was so depleted of moisture and overall health, especially while breastfeeding during the winter. I bought this lotion and used it twice a day for a few weeks and my skin was finally healed. It no longer peeled off after the shower, but looked dewy!
Kailauna P.
Kailauna P.
Best lotion I've ever used. It's extremely thick, but it makes my skin so smooth. I normally only have to put it on right after I shower. It lasts until I take another shower and even makes my legs feel soft! (Even if I haven't shaved in a few days! Lol)
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Manchester, NH
It really helps moisturize dry skin, but you have to use it consistently in order for it be effective. It also does not have an overpowering scent and it is not expensive compared to other brands. You do not need a lot because a little goes a long way.
katie g.
katie g.
Glen Carbon, IL
Love the scent of this lotion. It is so thick and creamy and gentle on your skin. I suffer with eczema and it doesn't make it flare up. even after washing my hands i can feel the moisture from it. The brand is kinda pricey but worth it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
I use this daily and throughout the day on my hands. I purchased it at target for fairly cheap. It lasts long and doesn't have a greasy after feel. It seems to help my hands from drying out. I would recommend this lotion
Idania G.
Idania G.
Waterbury, CT
I give this product a 5 star because of it's super quick power of moisturizing your skin. Applying this lotion after 3 seconds you could feel the true moisture on your skin getting rid of all dryness!
krystin p.
krystin p.
idaho falls, ID
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE this lotion!!
I wash my hands multiple times a day, and this lotion always leave them feeling soft and smooth.
Doesn't leave a greasy feeling, use multiple times a day!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Erie
Me and my husband both love gold bond lotion no harsh or overly perfumed odors not watery this is a thick lotion but absorbs into skin quickly leaving skin soft and nourished