BY GOLD BOND

New! 7 essential moisturizers. Skin therapy lotion. Hydrates & nourishes dry skin. Fast absorbing. Non-greasy. Hypoallergenic. Fresh clean scent. Hydralast™ for 24 hour moisturization. As the lotion is applied daily to normal to dry skin it creates a protective layer of moisture. Then antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes the skin to help repair, replenish and fortify the dermis. Unique blend of Hydralast™ emoll. see more...

• I really want this product, i tried it before and it's good. 1 Answers
  • How effective is this for dry skin?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA
I love Gold Bond anything. I've been using it as a body cream for a while now and applying it after showering. It's kept my skin soft, and smooth. I've always had dry arms and legs, but after being recommended Gold Bond by a friend, my dry skin has been getting a lot better
Ashley P.
I LOVE the smell of this cream! It is clean, fresh, and perfume-ish. I use this cream often, not daily because I don't have a daily moisturizing routine. But if I did, I would use it daily.. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling oily.
Tanya R.
Portsmouth, NH
I bought this product at Walmart. Leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized! It doesn't leave your skin oily or sticky. Very gentle for sensitive skin and I even use it on my face.
Adriana G.
I keep this at work to moisturize snd it's great. It moisturizes and heals the skin of all dryness and cracks. The vitamin E helps give the skin a youthful look
Cienna J.
Joliet , IL
I enjoy how this makes me feet feel. I stand all day at work and this helps keep my feet from getting cracked and keeps the sores off my feet.
Dana S.
I deal with dry skin. This product helped so much with solving the problem. I keep a bottle of this product in my house!
Marlee B.
Mankato, MN
Awesome for the summer when one doesn't want anything too heavy or greasy. Super lightweight and very moisturizing
Sharon K.
This product really helped my hubby, cause he has dry skin and he so love his skin after using this.
Taylor S.
Gold Bond is a very well-known, recommended brand. It's good for dry, problem skin.
Heidi B.
I love this lotion for my hands so much I have multiple tubes for my nightstand, car, purse, backpack, etc. It is the best lotion I have tried for my dry hands. It has a pleasant, almost perfumey scent to it. A little of this goes a long way.
Debrea C.
Rialto, CA
How effective is this for dry skin?
Sharon K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really want this product, i tried it before and it's good.