BY GOLD BOND

New! 7 essential moisturizers. Skin therapy lotion. Hydrates & nourishes dry skin. Fast absorbing. Non-greasy. Hypoallergenic. Fresh clean scent. Hydralast™ for 24 hour moisturization. As the lotion is applied daily to normal to dry skin it creates a protective layer of moisture. Then antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes the skin to help repair, replenish and fortify the dermis. Unique blend of Hydralast™ emoll. see more...

• I really want this product, i tried it before and it's go...1 Answers
  • How effective is this for dry skin?3 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Daily Moisturizing with Vitamin E
  • "This product really helped my hubby, cause he has dry skin and he so love his skin after using this. " in 5 reviews
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Gold Bond Ultimate Daily Moisturizing with Vitamin E, 14.5 oz more...
This is my all-time favorite everyday moisturizer. I love that it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy without feeling oily or greasy. It absorbs quickly so it doesn’t feel like it’s sitting on top of your skin. And it’s not really scented, which I love. It can be found at pretty much any drugstore. I always have a few bottles of this around to make sure I’m never without it!
Heidi B.
I love this lotion for my hands so much I have multiple tubes for my nightstand, car, purse, backpack, etc. It is the best lotion I have tried for my dry hands. It has a pleasant, almost perfumey scent to it. A little of this goes a long way.
Jennifer B.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I hate putting on lotions because I could never find one that does what it say but this!!! I love! My friend had this on a girls trip and I couldn't put it down! When I got home I hurried and purchased this!!! I'm sad they I can never find this kind in a smaller size
Miri M.
Des Plaines, IL
The one way farther up in the list of favorites this winter! Totally the one to carry with u in a purse! Works for hands, face, for any sore spot. Thick texture gives a feeling like it really protects your skin from the cold, but still absorbs so fast! I even use it before applying my make up and before I go to sleep. Just make my skin feel hydrated! 5 stars for sure.
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
Love this lotion! I use it in the summer on my whole body and it works wonders! I also use it during the winter, I get extremely dry cracked skin and this stuff is great keeping my skin smooth and soft!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
One of my favorite lotions. This stuff really does lasts between hands washing (an hour or two, I wash my hands a lot). my hands are always nice and soft. This lotion is a bit more price wise than some, but it is worth it. it is also nice and thick, but doesn't feel that way when on.
Mandy W.
I love Gold Bond anything. I've been using it as a body cream for a while now and applying it after showering. It's kept my skin soft, and smooth. I've always had dry arms and legs, but after being recommended Gold Bond by a friend, my dry skin has been getting a lot better
Maria Zobel B.
Winter weather is a dry crackes skin season. And this one helps my skin alot! All that dryness was gone, love the smell too! It has a very pleasant and mild scent which is perfect for everyday use!
Patriang A.
Burlington, MA
I love love this lotion, I have it on my desk at work. My hands get really dry every time I wash my hands specially in the winter. This lotion is great it keeps my hands hydrated and soft. It also has a nice clean fresh smell that I love.
Ashley P.
I LOVE the smell of this cream! It is clean, fresh, and perfume-ish. I use this cream often, not daily because I don't have a daily moisturizing routine. But if I did, I would use it daily.. It moisturizes my skin without leaving my skin feeling oily.
Debrea C.
Rialto, CA
How effective is this for dry skin?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really want this product, i tried it before and it's good.