Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder uploaded by Michelle S.Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder uploaded by Marsha T.

BY GOLD BOND

Long lasting odor protection & moisture control. Time released formula for silky-soft skin all day. Freshens, soothes & softens. Vitamins A, C & E plus chamomile. Specially formulated to provide the ultimate in freshness, odor protection and moisture control. Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder is a light, talc-free powder that works to help keep you dry to protect against chafing while it leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky-soft all day. In fact, Gold Bond Ultimate goes beyond ordinary body powders because it is enriched with aloe and skin-nurturing vitamins A, C and E. see more...

Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps with rashes and it keeps me cool and comfortable throughout my day. It's 100% talc free. And it's formulated with vitamins A, C and E. The first ingredient is corn starch.
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, love, love. This powder smells incredible and gets the job done! It is talc free, so unlike baby powder you need not worry about the risks of cancer. It is effective and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best body powder I have ever used and it works for my needs.  It helped reduce chafing and soreness in between my legs and kept it cool all throughout the day.  I would recommend this product to others that need to help with sweat and chafing.
Jill S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for chaffing skin so if you get rubbing in between your thighs or like to put powder in your shoes it is cooling , instantly solves the issue and lasts all day.
Shannon Tew W.
I was introduced to gold bond by a friend in college. I never thought much of it until I realized he just wouldn't stop talking about it and how tingly it made him feel. He had such a love affair with gold bond that even now 14 years later every time I see a gold Bond product I think of him, Thank you Craig
Mindy C.
This is by far the best body power I've tried. While working down south you basically sweat all day, which can lead to chafing which let's be honest is the worst. I happen to see this at Walgreens and decided to try it out, it's worth every penny. It keeps the moisture away from your skin and on top of it, it smells good and a little bit goes along way!!
Sam R.
Joliet, IL
I used to use this when I played volleyball in high school and didn't want to constantly wash my knee pads. They would get sweaty and stinky and then irritate my skin. Sprinkling Gold Bond on my knees and a little in the pads helped absorb excess sweat and prevent skin irritation. It also helped keep them smelling fresh between washes.
Kenzie Loo K.
Asheville , NC
This is now my everyday, must have, buy another bottle so you never have to be without it product.
How did I get into my 30's before I realized what a gift from the gods body powder is? This smells amazing, is super soft and comforting and really is a dang life saver. Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
I love this! get it if you can omg my sister gave this to me because I use oil and I really don't like the feeling of oil on my body so she gave me this and made the oil seep into my skin without making me feel so oily❤❤
Jennifer H.
I love to shake powder into my socks or on my feet. not only does it keep them nice and dry, no sweaty smelly feet! but it also hydrates them at the same time!! so practical. nice way to take care of your feet
Joselyne F.
Does it stop odor as well?
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it prevent odor as well?
Carol T.
Does the addition of Aloe to this product help with rashes?

back