Gold Bond Triple Action Relief Foot Cream

by Gold Bond

For dry, rough and cracked heels. Therapeutic. Healing since 1908. Relieves dry, irritated skin. Soothes & softens. Cools & revitalizes. Helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels. The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing Vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals. Moisturizes. Softens. Refreshes. Deodorizes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Bond Triple Action Relief Foot Cream!
Collinsville, AL
Gold Bond Triple Action Relief Foot Cream uploaded by Sheri K.
Pretty good product, and very affordable. Helps aid in dryness, cracks, and revitalizes the feet. But a great tip from me is, DO NOT PUT ON AND THEN TRY TO WALK AROUND IN FLIP FLOPS B4 IT DRIES GOOD, or your going Down. All the way down to the floor. 🤣🤣 I suggest that you use right b4 you go to sleep after your not getting back up for anything, or put on socks after use.
Sacramento, CA
Helps heal my cracked, dry heels in just a few days. Really thick and heavy but not too greasy. My dry skin absorbs it really fast. The scent is a bit off putting but on the plus side, it means it has no extra dues or perfumes.
Naples, FL
This cream helps me so much in the heat of florida when I’m going to the pool everyday. The chlorine cracks my feet’s and one use of this cream takes care of it overnight! Just like that my feet are smooth as ever.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This foot cream refreshes dry cracked feet without feeling too heavy. It is very hydrating, so make sure you apply sit while sitting down and wait until it's absorbed before walking on any tile or hardwood floors!
Middlebury, CT
This is the BEST foot cream ever created!!!! It is so thick and lasts!!! After showering I will use it and then wear socks to bed. Amazing!!!!! Seriously, it gets rid of dryness and cracking!!
Prairieville, LA
This is the best foot cream I’ve ever tried. If used nightly, it keeps my feet nice and soft. Especially if I slather it on and wear socks to bed. I just wish it came in a larger tube.
Madison, MS
This foot cream is the best I’ve ever tried- hands down! It’s non greasy, and leaves my feet feeling silky smooth! I’ve always had extremely dry feet, and I’m so happy I’ve found a product that works for me!
I like all the Gold Bond products. I like to use this one on my feet when they start to become dry and cracked. This product doesn't leave my feet feeling greasy at all. I use it a lot at night before I go to bed. I would recommend this product to others.
My guy uses this all time and it has been a life saver for him! He works all the time and every time he gets home after his showers he always runs this all over his feet and then by next morning he is ready to go with calmed feet!
PA
I use this product for my husband's feet in addition to weekly feet treatments since he is constantly on his feet for work. I apply to his feet daily and this really helps keep his feet refreshed and soft to touch.

Looking for your answer?