Gold Bond Triple Action Relief Foot Cream uploaded by Maria T A.

BY GOLD BOND #76 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For dry, rough and cracked heels. Therapeutic. Healing since 1908. Relieves dry, irritated skin. Soothes & softens. Cools & revitalizes. Helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels. The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing Vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals. Moisturizes. Softens. Refreshes. Deodorizes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ashlee p.
This foot cream is pricey but it is effective. I have thick calluses on my feet that are difficult to remove. After using this foot cream for a week it softens them to the point where I can start removing them, I recommend it to everybody who works hard and has to deal with dry or cracked feet as a result.
Maria T A.
Coral Gables, FL
Esta crema es super hidratante y humectante. Desde que LA USO noto mis pies mas suaves. Cuando tango los pies cansados y con dolor por caminar mucho. Me LA aplico y de inmediato siento alivio y una sensation fria muy relajante .This cream is super moisturizing and moisturizing. Since I USE I notice my feet are softer. When tango tired feet and with pain for walking a lot. I apply it and I immediately feel relief and a very relaxing chill sensation.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
I love this product. Not only does it definitely work but it has a very minty cooling smell and sensation! Being in the military my boots fracked my feet so bad and this was the only thing that helped soothe and heal them!!
Susan S.
After long hours of standing, my feet would start to hurt and crack and go dry, after applying this, I would also massage my feet and in a matter of moments, I'd feel relieve from previous tensions in my feet.
Holly K.
This product has a minty cool feeling with a creamy emollient texture. I like that it's creamy and isn't sticky like Vaseline. It helps to heel my cracked and dry feet from wearing flip flops all Summer. It does have a slight tingling feeling due to the menthol. If you do happen to have a cut or anything on your foot it can sting a bit at application but that feeling goes away. It contains ingredients that exfoliate the rough dry skin which makes it better than just a regular lotion.
Sheri S.
I have very dry skin especially on my feet. I have had comments made when I get a pedicure about the amount of dry skin on my feet. This product as done wonders for my feet. I apply it every night before I go to bed. I like the scent and the texture of the cream. I will always buy this product in the future.
Tabitha H.
I love this stuff! It definitely keeps my heels soft. I love the cool feeling. It makes your skin a little oily, so watch out if you wear flip flops right afterwards. I keep this and have used many bottle of it. It's really some great lotion.
Valerie M.
Hobart, IN
I never used this product for my actual feet. I however. Found an alternative use. While pregnant with my son I had horrible stretching and irritation on my stomach from itching. Someone recommended this to me and I was in heaven. I went thru 4 bottles a month. It calmed my belly skin and cooled the irritation. Love this stuff
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this for my husband and he loved it . It helped with burning feet . I believe it stays a lil oily which can be uncomfortable but overall he loves this product. Since it helped his condition I will definitely repurchase
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
I leap this in my work bag for nights when I don't get to even sit for a minute.. I steal myself away and massage it into my poor aches and in minutes my feet are almost like new