BY GOLD BOND

Maximum Strength - Triple Action Relieves Itch Absorbs Moisture Controls Foot Odor Genuine Medicated Relief Since 1908 Gold Bond® Medicated Foot Powder is specially formulated to relieve foot itch.  Its unique triple action formula of medically proven ingredients provides maximum strength itch relief, absorbs excess moisture and controls food odor and odor-causing bacteria.  Gold Bon Foot Powder cools and soothes your feet, leaving them fresh and odor free. This product is sold by weight, not by volume.  Some settling may occur during handling and shipping. ; see more...

Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Atascadero, CA
My husband uses this for his stinky shoes. He works on pools and his feet get wet. His shoes start to stink literally the day he gets them. This stuff seems to work for him and it is cheaper than a lot of foot powders out there. The only thing I wish is that the package sealed better.
Santiago A.
Santiago A.
Part of becoming a man, requires me to wear my boots 10 to 12hrs a day. This works wonders. It prevents moisture,foot fungi, an keepsyour feet feeling fresh throughout the day.
Ana B.
Ana B.
PHARR, TX
My husband uses this for his stinky feet lol. Its a good product. He uses it alot. I recommend it
Tamika G.
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
This product is amazing!! I sneak it into my boyfriend's house shoes every once in a while (because he won't let me apply it knowingly) . I have to say the smell is significantly better and I think it has helped with the excessive moisture problem that he has.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
I definitely highly recommend this product. my husband works a lot of crazy hours sometimes and you know how your feet can get sweaty and some work boots he puts this in his shoes every two days and his shoes still smell brand new and refreshing it absorbs moisture and controls for odors. I also use it for my boots and my kids is Boots as well
Bety P.
Bety P.
Its has a good pricy and it helps your feet to not sweat a lot. Another foot product that helps my husband have no athlete's feet.