Gold Bond Triple Action Foot Cream

by Gold Bond

INDICATIONS: Gold bond foot moisturizing cream, triple action relief Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. INGREDIENTS: Water, Urea, Dimethicone,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Bond Triple Action Foot Cream!
How would you rate this product?
My father actually used this for his feet since he has diabetes. I noticed the difference in his feet so I started using it and it is great my feet are so soft and moisturized so I started apply it on my husband as well!!
Woodlawn, IL
Have terrible dry heals. Not as thick as I'd like it to be but I do like this. The smell is pepperminty to me. Not the best but as long as it does its job I don't mind.
Littleton, CO
This has to be the softest body wash I have ever used. When you lather this up it leaves your skin super soft and provides it with a light layer of moisture.
Mountain Grv, MO
I use this on my feet daily after my shower. This creamy, thick lotion keeps my feet soft and young looking. Wouldn't step out in sandals without it!
Garland, TX
Best. Lotion. Ever. Everyone in my family steals my lotion. I bought a few different ones and they are all great.
Verona, PA
This cream works wonders! Used it for my boyfriends feet for Lea then a week and they healed up so nicely!!
Brookline, MA
Saved my feet, especially after all the summertime walking. A bit expensive, but does the trick.
Please develop icky base. For facial uses higher potency for extreme eczema . With th

Looking for your answer?