Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Foot Cream is a moisturizing cream designed for dry rough and cracked heels with a formula featuring 7 intensive moisturizers plus skin-nurturing vitamins A C and E that work hard to condition and repair even the toughest skin. see more...

Cassandra D.
Adjala, ON
Do you have itchy or peeling feet? This works well. I apply a good amount onto my feet and then put on some socks and leave it like that for a few hours. It works. The price is right. I found this bottle at Walmart.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Absolutely love this product. Helps get my feet ready for flip flop session. Not too thick and doesn't leave an oily residue it is affordable and easily available
Christin J.
Friendsville
I use the gold bond foot creme on a daily basis! I purchase this at my local target and keep it on hand at all times. Between wearing flats to flip flops my feet need love and this does the trick! I will keep the foot creme on hand at all times!