Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream

Therapeutic Foot Cream 4 oz.

How do you use this foot cream? I’m trying to find the right time to use it.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Start your review of Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream!
Product Highlights
I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!in reviews
I get really dry heels.in reviews
I also use it on my hands in the winter. in reviews
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am really bad at getting calluses on my feet with running and this foot cream is a miracle. I have dry feet and they are not pretty for all the running. It makes my feet soft and helps with the callus build up! I keep it in my bag and in my make up room!
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using this cream a few months ago! The difference it made in my feet was incredible. I tend to get really cranky, sore, painful, feet in the winter. I’ve tried endless creams but none of them seemed to get to the root of the issue. I’ve found if I pumice my feet once a week then apply the Gold Bond cream I wake up with smooth baby soft feet. It’s sort of a miracle. If you suffer with dry winter feet give this a try!
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this product. I apply after showering. I even use after being in my feet all day from work I’ll reapply, the cooling effect feels good on my tired feet. I’ve noticed my feet getting softer. It’s non greasy and rubs in very well.
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
After beeping on my feet for eight hours a day at work my feet ache and after I use this product it feels great.
Stephanie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This foot cream helped healed my fiancé dry, cracked heels especially that he’s always on his feet all day. After applying it his heels looks more smoother and softer. It has a nice minty smell as well. I would definitely buy this again.
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
I always walk barefoot, so my feet are very rough and I am prone to calluses that crack. This helps prevent that; I use it every day after my bath. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the price since it works. The key is to use it every day; it will help keep your feet nice and smooth.
Scott R.
Sandy, UT
I've used other foot creams through out the years and Gold Bond Foot Cream has been the best I have found so far! Before I go to bed I like to rub my feet with lotion or cream do to being bugged from my dry feet rubbing on the sheets and used to wake up through out the night to reply. After using Gold Bond Foot Cream I only have to apply once and it lasts through the night.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite foot cream I have tried. I have repurchased multiple times, and it really has been the only foot cream to date that has helped my dry feet. It is affordable and works, what more could you ask for?
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,009 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My father in law is a diabetic and uses this. It heals his dry and cracked skin. Keeps them moisturized
Gretchen D.
Lititz, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has a nice peppermint feeling, refreshing and soft. I use this on my feet after a shower and then wear socks to bed. In the morning, my feet are soft!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...