BY GOLD BOND

Strengthens, increases resilience, and improves the texture of aging and mature skin.

Over time, skin loses vital lipids and proteins, causing it to look old before its time, and the epidermis becomes thinner, hindering skin’s ability to retain moisture – leaving skin dry and dull looking. GOLD BOND® Ultimate Strength & Resilience is specially formulated for aging skin, with a blend of 7 plumping moisturizers and 3 vitamins with proteins and lipids to help replenish moisture that has been lost from skin through the aging process, helping skin look stronger and feel more resilient.

Dermatologist Tested • Hypoallergenic • Non-Greasy • Lightweight Formula • Fragrance Free • 24 Hour Moisturization

• I have the lotion formula for this product and I now see ...1 Answers
Libby H.
Tampa
I use this when I have outbreaks of eczema here and there but don’t want something too greasy. This works perfectly for me, and leaves my skin feeling back to normal in just a couple of days! Great product, and will continue to repurchase until I find an eczema product that works better.
Jon M.
Waverly
Just received my lotion through wal mart online . I have been searching for a long time for a product that meets my needs. Gold Bond has hit the mark with this product. Application areas have been smoothed and very supple. As I age my neck does also, now I can combat the aging appeared. I highly recommend it!!!
Kayla H.
Kingsville, TX
I received this product for free, complimentary of PINCHme. I don’t like how it smells or feels. It feels very greasy on my skin. It’s super gentle but it smells strange to me.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I always use this product on my neck and chest. It has 7 plumping moisturizers, so you could absolutely use this on your face to. It has a really soft floral smell. You can find this product at any drugstore or mass retailers.
Alex A.
I actually love this product! I usually don't like Gold Bond because it feels heavy and never absorbs into my skin but this does exactly that! Its super moisturizing, unscented which is nice, and doesn't leave any residue.
Bianca O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I received Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream as a sample. My skin feels so soft and smooth. Non-greasy and unscented was a plus. Great for the entire family.
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream

I love this stuff makes my skin super soft and looking great. I would highly recommended this to anyone.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
I just received a sample of this product from pinchme and I absolutely love it! It is a gamechanger for people with dry, cracked, irritated skin. I plan on purchasing the full size bottle of this product very very soon! I have extremely dry sensitive skin on my legs that break out easily.. I have used this product for a few days and they are almost healed up! I have nothing bad to say about this product whatsoever. It's a must buy!
Sara L.
Got this in Pinch me, and glad I did. Pretty solid lotion. doesn't have the usually "unscented" lotion smell, very mild clean scent. It's a nice thick cream. I feel like there's a little of a residue left on my hands afterwards and usually wash them because of fingerprinting on my phone screen or keyboard, but for the rest of my body I don't really notice it.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I received a 0.75 ounce sample of this lotion from PINCHme. I wasn't a fan of the "for aging and mature skin" label on the package! This lotion was gentle and non-greasy and was absorbed into my skin quickly. It's "fragrance-free" but there's a noticeable scent (chemically?). Honestly, I prefer a scented lotion. I will not likely be purchasing this lotion.
Betty O.
Grand Jct, CO
I have the lotion formula for this product and I now see the cream version - I was wondering is there a difference with cream verses lotion?

Amazon