Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream

by Gold Bond

Strengthens, increases resilience, and improves the texture of aging and mature skin.

Over time, skin loses vital lipids and proteins, causing it to look old before its time, and the epidermis becomes thinner, hindering skin’s ability to retain moisture – leaving skin dry and dull looking. GOLD BOND® Ultimate Strength & Resilience is specially formulated for aging skin, with a blend of 7 plumping moisturizers and 3 vitamins with proteins and lipids to help replenish moisture that has been lost from skin through the aging process, helping skin look stronger and feel more resilient.

Dermatologist Tested • Hypoallergenic • Non-Greasy • Lightweight Formula • Fragrance Free • 24 Hour Moisturization

I have the lotion formula for this product and I now see the cream version - I was wondering is there a difference with cream verses lotion?
Start your review of Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream!
Linzi  Lou M.
eighty four brynyrnant llanederyn Cariff
I found this luxurious on my skin it's definitely one of my go to's as it's extremely gentle on my skin, and leaves it feeling really refreshed. I wouldn't change a thing as it is extremely effective. I highly recommend this product.
Jen D.
Millerstown, PA
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Jen D.
I've been using this as hand cream and it has worked wonderfully. Very thick lotion, a little goes a long way. Doesn't give you that gross greasy feeling. After just a few uses my hands were much softer and hydrated! Will definitely buy more!
Lea P.
Arlington, TX
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Lea P.
I just finished my sample size of this product and really loved it. I love Gold Bond. Helps repair, restore my skin during the winter months and any days that my skin get so flaky and extra dry. This made my skin soft and smooth and I will be getting the full size product.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,569 reviews
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the Gold Bond hand cream in a Walmart beauty box. This is a good hand cream that helps to moisturize and protect your hands. The only thing I’d recommend about changing is the scent- it’s not strong but it almost has a chemical scent to it. I use this cream before bed. It’s the perfect size to put into your purse to carry with you for a quick boost of hydration if you need it on the go. I do recommend this hand cream!
Dulce L.
El Paso, TX
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Dulce L.
Me han regalado un muestra de esta crema y Dios mio, ha sido magica (omg)!!! Mis manos estaban muy muy dañadas y secas y cuando la aplique, fue un resultado mágico. Claro q seguire usándola. Gran producto.
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Cindy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked the cream, it does not smell like anything, it is white, it leaves the skin very soft and hydrated, I do not like that it is not absorbed, the skin is oily all the time, ideal for sensitive skin, perfect to protect the skin cold in this season
Briana L.
This might be my new go to lotion from now on! it was so nice to find a daily moisturizer that wasn't greasy or smelly! The scent is light if even there and absorbs right away! This product definitely exceeded my expectations in almost every way! I will definitely be buying this again
Zhanna G.
Staten Island, NY
Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Skin Theraphy Cream uploaded by Zhanna G.
It has definitely worked great for me. I would recommend this it has a thick cream consistency very hydrating as most of their products are and it’s very effective as soon as you put it on you feel it working you can feel tightening/firming the good kind you will enjoy it. Skin looks and feels hydrating can’t go wrong with this brand!
Kristie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good hand cream. It is thick but not greasy and moisturizes my dry over sanitized very well. I only recieved a sample size so I can't speak upon the anti aging effects, but I still really enjoyed this! I loved keeping this at work since it was basically unscented.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
I just received a sample of this product from pinchme and I absolutely love it! It is a gamechanger for people with dry, cracked, irritated skin. I plan on purchasing the full size bottle of this product very very soon! I have extremely dry sensitive skin on my legs that break out easily.. I have used this product for a few days and they are almost healed up! I have nothing bad to say about this product whatsoever. It's a must buy!