Skin CareFacial SkincareGold Bond
Strength and Resilience Lotion

Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion

by Gold Bond

Strength and Resilience Lotion 13 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion!
Lanitta M.
Lompoc, CA
Really moisturized. One of the better lotions you can get at most stores. I like the feel of this lotion a lot
Melinda S.
Noblesville, IN
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Melinda S.
I love Gold Bond's age defense line. After using the crepe corrector lotion in the evening and the strength and resilience lotion in the morning for just one week I started noticing a difference. After 2 weeks even my friends noticed the difference in my firming skin and even skintone. I love how it absorbs quick and lasts. Thank you Gold Bond!
Su B.
New Milford, CT
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Su B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a sample of this and I’ll definitely be buying a full size. I love it for my hands and it would be great as a body lotion too. It sank right in with no greasy feeling. I enjoy that it is unscented and utilitarian. My hands were so moisturized but just felt like lovely skin. No excess shininess or greasiness. And it makes me feel good to know I’m adding protein and lipids to my skin to prevent aging.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,564 reviews
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received the Gold Bond strength and resilience lotion in a Walmart beauty box. This lotion is really good for dry skin as well as giving extra protection to your hands. I use it as a hand cream myself, usually right before bed. You can also carry it in your purse for extra hydration whenever you need it for your hands or body. The only thing I’d recommend to change about it is the scent- it has sort of a medicinal scent to it. It’s not bad or strong, but I’d prefer something unscented instead of it. I do recommend this lotion!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by El E.
Purchased at: Walmart
A well priced lotion. A little too thick for me, but I do like the little bottles to carry around for hand cream. It's also good as a decoy to keep my hubs and son away from the good stuff (they really don't care if it's a $5 or $100 bottle of lotion..so it kills me when they use my stuff.. They need to appreciate.) I recommend this is you're looking for a deep penetrating thick lotion.
Zaida R.
Bronx, NY
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Zaida R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gold Bond es una de las cremas que me gusta mucho pues deja mi piel suave y muy sedosa su su exquisita aroma me hace sentir limpia y con una piel reluciente por eso se las recomiendo a todos su precio es accesible
Kim B.
Naperville, IL
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Kim B.
The neck and chest age defense cream is a good product. 7 fortifying moisturizers keep my skin feeling nice. I have not seen a ton of changes but hope to see them as I age.[product:gold-bond-neck-&-chest-age-defense-with-spf-20]
Jennifer A.
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Jennifer A.
Used this in my body. The texture is thick and nice, easy to apply, and doesn’t feel greasy. It sinks in and made my skin feels so soft! Even someone commented on how soft my skin was. The tube went by rather quickly. I had a bit of trouble finding this online. It is a nice lotion. My go to is usually aveeno.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,171 reviews
Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion uploaded by Letty S.
I have tried this product my husband bought for me the cream is great, l have sun damage on my chest and this cream has greatly improve,I put it on my arms that eveninks of my skin I have seen great results.l decided to use this product because we always in the hot sun on overseas.
Donna W.
This product works order for not only myself but is gente enough for my children and does not leve a greasy feel or strong smell. I would definitely recommend this for children and adults.

Looking for your answer?