BY UNKNOWN

Gold Bond Powder Spray Men Nighfall 7oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I has been absolutely loves the school pan spray it works so good keep him dry and comfortable. It is very effective and easy to use and usually available at most stores for a decent price. I would definitely recommend to try to find when it’s on sale because it can be expensive I thought price but totally worth it.
Kevin T.
This actually works great for me. I' wear this as deodorant, it doesn't clump up or irritate my skin like certain brands of deodorant. The scent is pretty good too and doesn't irritate my skin either. I definitely would recommend this and really is a great alternative to deodorant. It's pretty affordable as well! Get it at most stores.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend unfortunately he did not like this product at all! He says that it doesn't last, and after a few hrs after spraying the smell becomes sour. Not recommended , not affordable
Kelli W.
Cookeville, TN
I bought this for my husband for chaffing issues he was having because he absolutely hated using baby powder because of the mess it made. He thought it was deodorant the first time he used it 😂.I told him it was spray powder not deodorant (although it does smell great).
He tried it again but this time for it's intended use and he hasn't skipped a day of use since. He's on bottle #2 as I write this. He loves how quick, mess-free, easy, and great smelling this product is. Iconcur.
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
This spray powder is amazing!! My boyfriend uses it daily instead of actual powder and it smells so good. I love it not only for the scent but because it doesn't make a mess, when he sprays it, it goes exactly where he wants it to and no where else. Not going to lie sometimes I use it in the summer instead of baby powder!
Michael L.
I LOVE Gold Bond! This spray is convenient and practical. It smells great after it is on your skin for a minute. Be warned though, use it in a well ventilated area. There is a fume cloud that comes out when you spray. Remember, however, it is still powder.
Samantha A.
My husband uses this and it's wonderful! The smell is incredible and it keeps him from chaffing from his work! Decent price and great product!
MaryAnn D.
Jamestown, NY
Smells great and has a very refreshing scent. My husband uses as a quick refresher during the work day without being too overwhelming
Tarrah G.
My husband uses this everyday. We both love the smell and it keeps him dry during a long 13 hour shift.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
My husband loves this stuff. He puts it on after he showers and it keeps him fresh and clean all day.