BY GOLD BOND

GOLD BOND® Ultimate Pedi Smooth Foot Cream keeps that soft smooth pedicure feeling lasting up to 2 weeks longer. The 2-in-1 formula combines an exfoliating complex with 7 intensive moisturizers to prevent build up of rough dead skin and recondition feet.Spa Fresh Scent • Clinically Tested • 2-in-1 Formula

Exfoliating Complex: Gently exfoliates rough dry foot skin.

Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter: Hydrates and softens to keep feet smooth.

melody b.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought to put this out as an "FYI ". *And to be fair, I have used Gold Bond products for years.*

I have been on the hunt for a good foot creme that "works" for a while now. For some reason, this last year or so, my feet are very rough and it's aggravating. So when this product made it's debut, I was very excited. I hit 8 stores in our area with zero success. I resorted to ordering on line. When I hit the purchase button, my cart indicated it was in stock at Walmart. I rushed over for it. I showered before bed, and slathered it on without reading the label! Have you ever had an itch on your foot? Terrible huh? Magnify that one spot to be the entire foot!! Ok...now imagine BOTH feet itching. At the same time!! While you are trying to sleep.  Needless to say, I didn't sleep that night. And...this tube is going back to the store. Sorry Gold Bond!! I am not sure that the feet is a good place for salicylic acid ingredient. I'm just sayen'. Ok, back to our regular programing. {And there is tiny print that says "discontinue use if there is irritation or burning! Ya don't have to tell me twice!}
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes!! This is the best food cream I’ve purchased at a store. It healed up my cracked feet in 3 days. It’s smooth, and not greasy. I’m now using it daily. It was a great value for the price! Love!!!