Gold Bond Pedi Smooth Foot Cream

by Gold Bond

Pedi Smooth Foot Cream 3.5 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Bond Pedi Smooth Foot Cream!
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Gold Bond Pedi Smooth Foot Cream uploaded by Aleea P.
There is not anything special about this foot cream. It claims to keep your feet feeling soft and smooth for up to 2 weeks longer. It really doesn't, not unless you moisturize every single day. My feet are usually on the dry side because I am always barefoot. Sure, this is nice to put on before bed, but it doesn't do anything more than any other lotion. It is on the thick side, but does soak in pretty nicely.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Believe it or not this brand works wonderful I put it on every night and put a pair of socks over it and sleep I wake up to smooth moisturize feet every morning
Diana B.
Newport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I apply after soaking and scraping my feet. Helps dry, itchy cracked feet. Helps soothe and keep my feet soft. Yes I recommend!
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
Love this stuff! It worked great. Only reason I have 4 stars is because I didn't really care for the smell but it does work!
Jimmy B.
Louisville, KY
Gold foot cream is a must have keeping feet hydrated getting rid of dryness met expectations exactly what I expected perfect product highly recommend affordable prices effective and works amazing overall satisfied with everything
Sarah A.
Middleburg , FL
I love to use this pedi smooth in the winter time when my skin is super dry or really anytime my feet and heels are dry. It is a little on the thicker side so you dont need a whole lot when you are massaging it in. The scent is very faint to me. Price is around $4 so not too terrible. :)
Trixy F.
Greenfild Twp, PA
Not overly greasy where it stains your socks which is a huge plus for me! It’s one of my favorites
Sayeeda M.
Sunnyside, NY
This foot cream is amazing! It’s super smooth and help my feet stay clean and have no sticky skin
Jamie R.
Madera, CA
I have super dry, callused feet for some reason or another. But I use a type of acid on my heels to help dissolve that dead skin. After I use the acid I use this cream in order to keep them soft and smooth until the next time I use the acid. And it does definitely keep them smooth and soft until then. It smells pretty decent too!
DeeAnna G.
Deville, LA
Gold bond is a good brand it’s really smooth and moisturizing I 10/10 would recommend gold bond

Looking for your answer?