BY GOLD BOND #63 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Non-greasy and medicated for fast, targeted relief, Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream contains our special blend of five moisturizers to help relieve dryness, and aloe and vitamin E to cool and soothe. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten H.
Although I do not use this, my father does and he swears by it. He always has cracked, dry feet that cause him a lot of pain from working construction all day. However, he uses this stuff and it fixes him right up!
Katrina M.
easton, PA
In the past I had very bad foot fungus an cracking. This helped the discomfort and pain from cracking allowing my feet to heal. This is strong and it works !
Beatrice F.
South Bend
thid product is great I have use this myself and recommend it to my dad and he absolutly loved it it is good for the other people out there
Jade M.
Cleveland, OH
I have used this before on my feet. I brought it from wal-mart to get rid of my dry and sore feet. I really like it.
Wendy C.
Shelbyville, KY
Excellent foot cream for tired achy feet. Helps with winter feet that are dry and crack. Nice cool effect.
olivia M.
Chicago
This really works for feet pain it works good it help do resuce the pain and make me feel so confortable
Lee Ann G.
Kearneysville, WV
It works within a couple of min and the cream is not oily it feels OK on your skin The price is not bad
Michelle A.
Vallejo, Ca
Im diabetic and i use this brand all the time and i use it after a bath bedore i put on socks.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Does this foot cream burn at all?