BY GOLD BOND

New! Powder Performance In A Spray! br Triple Action Relief Cooling 2 Absorbing 3 Relieving Gold Bond Trusted Soothing Since 1908br New Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray delivers the odor and wetness protection of Gold Bond Powder in a convenient spray. Application is quick and easy. The continuous, focused spray delivers powder right where you want it and the 360 valve lets you spray it any direction - even upside down. Use the spray before work, physical activity or after showering to keep you cool, dry and comfortable. Contains no CFCs. Chattem A Sanofi Company see more...

• Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?1 Answers
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
I don’t use this mused but I purchased it for my fiancé. The smell of this stuff is amazing! It can be used as deodorant or in your shoes... basically anywhere. It’s much cleaner than using regular powder
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
This powder is pretty decent to keep areas dry, but I cannot use it because it suffocates me, I have to spray it on and run away from the area that I sprayed it.
Wanda D.
Can't brag enough about this product. It does everything it claims to. It's gentle on your skin and leaves no mess. You can spray it where you need if most, such as feet, under your bra line, groin area, wherever you might sweat and it works great. It's a triple threat because its cooling, absorbing and relieving. You can't beat that! I'd recommend the fresh scent with aloe that is not overwhelming to sensitive noses at all. Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray, Fresh Scent with Aloe, 7 oz
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
This is the most AMAZING product for us big girls! Spray in the creases that usually get sweaty and feel fresh instantly. The scent is amazing as well. To prevent "chub rub", apply antiperspirant to the insides of your thighs and spray a layer of this on top. Feel frees and rub free all day!
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Gold Bond no mess powder spray works great. It's a triple action relief. It cooling, absorbing and relieving. It met my expectations. It's gentle and not harsh. I would buy this again. It's a fresh scent with aloe.
Brittany C.
mars hill, ME
This is my holy grail chub rub prevention tool. I spray it everywhere before work and never have to worry about getting sweaty. It smells so amazing and it's super refreshing. It keeps all my areas dry and fresh, and prevents rashes in areas that are prone to them.
Emily Nicole M.
Mechanicsburg
I love this!! If you like to wear powder but don't like the mess, this is the stuff!! It smells great too! I use it all the time and even have my whole family using it. You won't be disappointed.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Gold bond has been around for years and they have some pretty good products, some of their products can be expensive but they are very effective and gentle. I would definitely buy from this brand again!
Heather C.
This is an awesome product. I tend to sweat under my belly and when I spray this on it helps keep me dry and it smells good, I love Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spay cause it is way better than powders and it don't get all over everything
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I grabbed this one at random, and I honestly have to say it was an awesome discovery. If you live in humid weather but don't like powder stains on your clothes and need a refresher after a shower or through out the day, this is ideal as it leaves no marks, feels fresh, and smells good!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?