Gold Bond Multi Symptom Psoriasis Relief Cream 4 oz uploaded by Miranda L.Gold Bond Multi Symptom Psoriasis Relief Cream 4 oz uploaded by Angie W.Gold Bond Multi Symptom Psoriasis Relief Cream 4 oz uploaded by Maria T A.

BY GOLD BOND

New Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Cream Controls Recurrence of Symptoms of Psoriasis: Gold Bond Ultimate Multi-Symptom Psoriasis Relief Cream relieves the itch, irritation and scaling associated with Psoriasis. Formulated with 7 intensive moisturizers and Ceramides to help skin feel soothed and comforted plus 3 percent Salicylic Acid to fight and control Psoriasis symptom recurrence. Maximum Strength 3 percent Salicylic Acid 7 Intensive Moisturizers Ceramides help Minimize Moisture Loss Fragrance Free Steroid Free see more...

• Has anyone tried this as a face moisturizer to help with acne? Is...1 Answers
  • Does this product clear up or reduce psoriasis patches?1 Answers
  • I've been using this for a little while now and I was wondering i...1 Answers
Marylou C.
The holy grails of psoriasis creams but also for dry patchy skin...Yes it can be a bit expensive but very much worth it for such a big tibe that lasts and the product is amazing...It goes on a little thick and oily but eventually dries in and just soothes your skin...5 stars for this product I use it daily
Maria T A.
This relief cream is for controls recurrence psoriasis is very moisturizers and smell really good. It's not expensive and can be found in Wallmart. Comes in small package but I think that's the only one bad news.
Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
This product is AMAZING!!! I have had psoriasis for 10 years with frequent flare ups all over my body. I get a lot of patches on my hands from constantly washing them. I bought this Psoriasis Relief Cream 2 weeks ago when my hands were covered with scales and today my hands are completely clear! It is truly crazy how good this works-even better than many of the prescription creams I've tried. I will for sure continue to purchase this and recommend to others.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Great hand lotion for this long winter i suffer from dry skin all year around and this is my 2nd squeeze tube for my purse this winter its not exactly petite but my purse isn't either so it goes every where with me I love this Cream.
Courtney R.
Crouse, NC
I have psorisis and with only using it for a week i am already seeing results. Only bad part is i have it over 45% of my body and in one week im almost out. I wish you got alittle bit more product for your money.
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
Recommend this for those out therewith dry skin. Especially feet. I keep this tube in my purse b3cause you never know when a girl may have to so her toes.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
A bit pricey, but it does the job. Helps the skin on my ear smooth (my problem area). Which it was little bit stronger
Ali F.
I've been using this for a little while now and I was wondering if anyone has had good experience with it after using for an extensive amount of time?
Valerie M.
Moore, OK
Does this product clear up or reduce psoriasis patches?
Roxanne Y.
Has anyone tried this as a face moisturizer to help with acne? Is it thick or greasy?