BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Medicated® Maximum Strength Foot Powder.
Healing since 1908.
Triple action relief.
Relieves itch.
Absorbs moisture.
Controls foot odor.
(Menthol 1%). see more...

• So to use this product, you just sprinkle it in your shoe...2 Answers
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder Maximum Strength
  • "I think this works great for itching, it has a cooling feeling and gives me relief in minutes." in 1 review
  • "Love Gold Bond Foot Powder it gives me great relief after jogging a long time or working out." in 1 review
Paulina R.
Houston
Really good powder. Makes my feet feel super refreshed. I stand for a long time at my job and I want to make sure my feet are healthy and smell good. This powder does an amazing job!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
not even going to lie, I do use this product. specially i work 12 hour shifts as a nurse who is on my feet all day, I tend to sweat a lot on my feet. when I go home and scrub it off it still doesn't take the smell away. however, this product does it job very well. plus it leaves a minty/cpld/fresh feeling to the feet after application. definitely recommend
Brittany J.
I love this powder! I love that it has that tingly menthol feeling. It mkes my feet feel fresh and stops the sweat. I also use this under my breasts when i wear sports bras when working out. It really nixs the sweat. You can use this anywhere you sweat, its not just made for feet.
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
My husband bought this for his stanky feet. He’s an asphalt salesman and has to walk business properties to take measurements. His feet normally don’t smell, he’s been in the business for 4 years and they just recently started to have an odor. This powder was pretty fast acting and easy to use. However, it treated the problem and not the cause. But I’m not complaining, I’m glad he bought this!
M G.
Westerville, OH
This is one of my favorite products tbat can be bought anywhere. It is perfect for being on the beach and anywhere else you might work up a sweat! Little known fact : you can use this powder to get the sand off of your body, without scrubbing and scraping! It leaves you feeling clean and refreshed without all the sand and sweat! Definitely a beach bag essiental
Katy M.
YEAH BABY!!!! LOVE this product. My husband has really itchy feet and I found this at the store and wanted him to give it a try. Super easy to apply. Smells good, but it also made him stop itching. Most of the time he'd be itchy most at night. And would keep me awake. Gold bond saved my husband. Lol.
Melisa C.
This powder is okay. I don't like the tingly feeling I get in my feet. It helps my feet from sweating but I don't like how it cakes up and my feel looking white because of the powder. I wish they had a formula that would turn the powder transparent. It doesn't really take the feet smell away 100%
Ashlee D.
Great price but the smell was not my favorite. However, it did get help make my feet less sweaty which often occurs in the summer months with my active lifestyle. Would probably opt for a powder with a better smell in the future.
Marcela G.
My job requires me to be very active and
standing all day this keeps my feet from getting all smelly and stinky.The cons is it can tingle a bit but.....
It keeps my shoes smelling good.
I bought it at Target.
And I would buy it again.
Jaclyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
This product does exactly what it says it does, it refreshes very good, in fact too good. when I apply to my feet it feels like winter in there. I gave it 3 stars because it cools too much and I don't need that much cooling. I think if I was in a desert I would have given it 5 stars
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So to use this product, you just sprinkle it in your shoes or rub it onto your feet?