Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion

by Gold Bond

Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion 14 oz.

what do you think of this?
is it safe to use on large areas of the body
I suffer from very dry & itchy skin, mostly on my arms, face & neck I use moisturizers after I shower it just soothes it for a while. I need to know what cream or lotion is recommended for extremely itchy dry skin? Thank you.
Start your review of Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...lotion my grandmother would buy. This is the best lotion I've used for dry skin. Definitely worth trying, you won't be disappointed! :)in reviews
I have Lupus and am very sensitive to the sun. I get terrible rashes on my arms when exposed to sunlight for extended periods. This Gold Bond Medicated Body lotion calms the irritation and helps to moisturize my skin. It smells great and the pump makes it super easy to keep on my desk for quick relief.in reviews
Doesn't have that "ooh, I have body lotion on" feeling when you put your clothes on either.in reviews
I started using this lotion a few days ago and I have never had my skin soothed so quickly.in reviews
My legs, arms, and hands can get very dry and itchy when the weather starts to cool down.in reviews
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Thuy N.
Moisturize, itch relief, protects. It's a good one for very dry skin. Cold weather is the worst and my skin feels ashy and this helps a lot. It only takes forever to absorb into the skin but once it does it feels nice.
Chrissy D.
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Chrissy D.
This product does do a good job at moisturizing. The only thing I don't like is it takes a long time to absorb into the skin. We do by this quite often though. My husband prefers his brand over others and says it works a lot better than other brands. So we usually keep at least one bottle on hand.
Tori C.
Barboursville
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Tori C.
This product significantly helped my eczema and relived the constant itch. I wish the formula could be a little lighter. It isn't harsh and eases the itch away. I would definitely recommend it.
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It short of work. But i just think that it is too thick. You have to work to get it in. The scent is what i like. Less thick would be better.
Jasmine S.
St Petersburg, FL
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Jasmine S.
Purchased at: CVS
I love it helps my dry skin. I use it every day also when I have really dry areas on my skin. Improve it bye Putting it in small bottles . Con is it burns you skin or on really dry skin. Can’t really describe it. Pro best lotion. Yes I would recommend it.
Ashley I.
Syracuse, NY
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley I.
Have always used this product and helps make my skin super smooth. Also helps moisture my dry skin which with the medicated lotion stops itching. Amazing !!
Kellyann P.
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Kellyann P.
Great product ! It leaves your skin super moisturize and smooth. I will definitely buy this again it helps with my eczema as well
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is THE BOMB. It is my absolute go-to for winter dry skin. My skin gets so dry that it itches horribly. This helps so much. It is a bit pricey ($10 and up, generally) but so worth it. Soothes my dry skin immediately. I could not get through a winter without. The smell is a bit strong (kind of mentholated) but you get used to it.
Nora M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion feels cooler and more soothing than the original formula. Once applied, it feels very similar to Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Powder. It contains many of the same active ingredients, but because it’s in lotion, not a powdered form, it’s a LOT less messy. There is a SLIGHT mentholated scent to it, but it’s not overpowering. It is somewhat similar to fresh eucalyptus or a nice, fragrant tea tree oil, but the scent mostly dissipates once the product is absorbed. I originally bought this product because I loved using their medicated powder in the summertime but I wanted to stop using talc products. I buy this product all the time and I’d recommend it to anyone who loves the freshening feeling of Gold Bond medicated powder.
Lisa H.
Columbus , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gold Bond Medicated Extra Strength Body Lotion uploaded by Lisa H.
I have lupus and some days I get a itchy like rash brake out in hives like all over my body and this Gold Bond medicated lotion is a life saver. Its easy to apply kinda expensive but as soon as it is applied to your skin u get relief I recommend this to anyone with itchy type skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...