BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Medicated® Original Strength Body Powder.
GB.
Healing since 1908.
Triple action relief.
Cooling.
Absorbing.
Itch relieving.
Menthol 0.15%. see more...

• Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?4 Answers
  • What are all the uses of Gold Bond Medicated Powder? My h...5 Answers
  • I get really painful rashes. How well does this work and ...5 Answers
nikolaus K.
williamstown
Got it for my chub rub because I heard it was good for that and the result was not what I was expecting but I wouldn't necessarily say if didn't work. It definitely helped but it is no cure. I recommend to pat some on where ur chub rub is but don't apply too much just keep reapplying.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think that there's gold Bond medicated powder is very helpful and leaves a very pleasant cooling sensation on the area of your skin to which it was applied. I like that it contains menthol which is what causes the cooling sensation.
Alyna T.
love this! it's always in my sports bag to put on after a race to adorn the sweat so my shoes don't mold and put it on my feet to relieve to smell and it smells really good
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
Works really well especially with sweating. I usually put it in my Sperry shoes so that I don't sweat and so they don't have a bad odor after wearing them without socks
Sheril F.
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have diabetes and am also in the beginning stages of menopause these 2 things in conjunction with living in Central Florida is a huge reason to have this Gold Bond Medicated Body Powder Original Strength in my bathroom cabinet. This is perfect for dusting on the inside of your elbows, back of your knees, behind your neck. It's so refreshing!!! It's perfect for heat rashes & chafing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POWDER!!!
Cherish H.
lawton, OK
A few years ago I had a bad allergic reaction and it was the middle of the summer but as soon as I put this stuff on it brought it down a lot because it soaks up sweat and keeps you dry for hours. I would have looked like I had chicken pocs for the rest of the summer if I hadn't used this.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is a Summer essential for me. It is cooling, and I love things that have a minty smell. It's great to put in your shoes, or just to dust on after a cool shower. It helps with heat rashes, and to keep your feet dry. I absolutely wonderful, and I would recommend it to anyone.
Juliana F.
Danbury, CT
This powder is magical,
I been using this all summer and it works wonders!
You only need to dab a bit on areas you want to keep fresh and dry!

I love how it's medicated, it gives a cool minty tingle where ever I use it!

Praise for this inexpensive, but useful product! 🌿
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Use this for the half marathons that I run. I put it every where to prevent chafing and even put it in my shoes to keep the moisture away so my running shoes don't smell. It's a great price so of course I'd buy it again. It's very effective.
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot, I don't use it very often though. It really helps me a lot and it lasts all day, I never have to reapply it. I like how it smells, and it doesn't irritate my skin. I like how it has a cooling sensation when you apply it, so it cools me off.
Denise D.
What are all the uses of Gold Bond Medicated Powder? My husband "powders his bum" and feet with it. How else can it be used?
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I get really painful rashes. How well does this work and how fast can I expect results?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to keep my groin area from sweating?
El d.
Do people normally apply medicated powder to the neck also? I hear it's good for preventing skin tags