BY GOLD BOND

Original Strength Moisturizes Dry Skin Relieves Itchy Skin Protects, Cools & Soothes with Aloe and Vitamin E Protects for Hours Gold Bond® Medicated Moisturizing Body lotion contains a unique blend of emollients, lipids, aloe and Vitamin E clinically proven to moisturize, soothe and protect for hours. Plus, unlike ordinary  moisturizers, Triple Action Gold Bond is medicated to provide prompt, effective itch relief. see more...

• I suffer from very dry & itchy skin, mostly on my arm...2 Answers
  • How well does this lotion work?3 Answers
  • is it safe to use on large areas of the body1 Answers
Gold Bond Medicated Body Lotion
  • "I absolute love gold bond, Gold Bond has been in our family for a long time, It was the only lyrics lotion my grandmother would buy. This is the best lotion I've used for dry skin. Definitely worth trying, you won't be disappointed! :)" in 29 reviews
  • "I have Lupus and am very sensitive to the sun. I get terrible rashes on my arms when exposed to sunlight for extended periods. This Gold Bond Medicated Body lotion calms the irritation and helps to moisturize my skin. It smells great and the pump makes it super easy to keep on my desk for quick relief." in 4 reviews
  • "Doesn't have that "ooh, I have body lotion on" feeling when you put your clothes on either." in 1 review
  • "I started using this lotion a few days ago and I have never had my skin soothed so quickly." in 1 review
  • "My legs, arms, and hands can get very dry and itchy when the weather starts to cool down." in 1 review
Diana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works! I need something that can tackle my dry cracked hands and this does it! Working in the medical field my hands bleed they get so dry and this is what I use to help prevent and heal them.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Triple Action Relief more...
My husband uses this for his extra dry skin. It even helps the itchiness that occurs with it. He says its the only body lotion he has used that actually relieves his skin and cools it down. Gold Bond Medicated Body Lotion
Jen R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have skin that bugs love to attack and not only that, but I also just naturally break out in hives when the weather gets unbearable. This is the only lotion out there to help calm the breakouts or any bites and it is effective within 5-10 minutes of applying. I used to only use this on areas that would get affected, but now I use it daily after showering. Though this lotion can be a little pricy, it's definitely worth it if you suffer from seasonal allergy breakouts or bug bites.
Rayonna H.
columbus
This body lotion is very great ... it makes my skin feel very soft nd it's very gentle ... yes it met my expectations .. I love this lotion so much ... very nice packaging ... nd I recommend to people with very sensitive or bad skin because it makes your skin feel healthy nd gentle nd no itchy
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If anyone should know if a lotion works or not, it's me. Every winter, I have to go through the itchiest, driest skin available, to the point where it actually looks as if I have a sunburn because my skin peels off. Gross, I know, but this stuff, well, Hallelujah! I can actually sit down and not dig myself half to death when I use this lotion. If you have bad skin like mine, the first time you use this, it will tingle, which goes away very quickly. After about 2 uses, yes, I said 2, you'll notice such a huge difference that you'll be hooked the rest of your life! Honestly, undeniably the absolute best stuff I've ever used. It heals up broken skin extremely quickly, and protects you from the cold weather. Doesn't have that "ooh, I have body lotion on" feeling when you put your clothes on either. Actually, it doesn't feel like you have anything on at all - just your clothes. And, if you're a farmer, be SURE to buy this for your chapped hands. It stings initially, but man, does it make your hands feel like they're brand new. Great, great, great stuff, you REALLY won't find anything better, been using it for years! Highly, recommend!
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Triple Action Relief more...
This may sound silly, but this stuff is really quite amazing. It does the job that it needs to do, which is to hydrate my very dry skin. It smells a little funky, but that's alright. I still love the stuff! Highly recommend!
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Huge fan of how awesome this works on irritated itchy skin. Helps dry skin and smells better then most other lotions. Good price and easy to find at Walmart. Goes on smooth and rubs in good.
Abby O.
I LOVE this lotion. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I purchased it at Walmart. It is gentle on the skin, and affordable! Only thing is that the menthol is quite strong and cooling so for those with very sensitive skin, I would be cautious!
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
GUYS THIS HAS BEEN MY MIRACLE WORKER FOR SO LONG ITS INSANE!!! I have this weird thing where when I shave my legs, I get super itchy because the hair is trying to grow back and my body doesn't let me stop scratching until I bleed. This...this product is so amazing. It helps me to stop scratching. However, the only way it works is when I scratch a little bit to get the skin open. Then once the skin is open, I put it on and it tingles and burns a little but in the way that menthol does with everything. Then from there the lotion practically itches my skin for me! Its INSANE!!! however it does only wear for a few hours, but when you are trying to sleep at night and you are insanely itchy, right in the middle of your itching craze just apply this and you. will. sleep.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have lupus and some days I get a itchy like rash brake out in hives like all over my body and this Gold Bond medicated lotion is a life saver. Its easy to apply kinda expensive but as soon as it is applied to your skin u get relief I recommend this to anyone with itchy type skin
Joshua C.
How well does this lotion work?
Sara A.
I suffer from very dry & itchy skin, mostly on my arms, face & neck I use moisturizers after I shower it just soothes it for a while. I need to know what cream or lotion is recommended for extremely itchy dry skin? Thank you.
Tanisha J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well with eczema?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Does this actually help with cracked feet?
is it safe to use on large areas of the body