Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion uploaded by Elif P.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion contains a blend of seven skin nourishing moisturizers plus aloe and vitamins E and B5 that act as anti-itch skin protectant with the power to calm and relieve even the toughest itchy irritated or chronically dry skin. This dermatologist tested fragrance free and steroid free lotion is ideal for dry cracked or chapped skin eczema psoriasis sunburn and rashes caused by poison ivy oak or sumac. see more...

Elif P.
This is a life saver! I get really itchy legs during the winter due to the dry weather and this is the only thing that helps them stop!
Lisa S.
Great for mild muscle pain and ichy skin. I use it on my legs, and feet. Also works on mild sunburns. Smells is a little medical, but fades really fast.
Rochelle P.
Keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized for days after I use it. I use it like twice a week and my legs are always smooth. It smells amazing and helps relieve the itchy feeling you get in the summer time. You can use it on any skin type.