Gold Bond Healing Therapeutic Foot Cream uploaded by Nikki K.Gold Bond Healing Therapeutic Foot Cream uploaded by Kelli J.

BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Therapeutic™Foot Cream.
Healing since 1908.
For dry, rough & cracked heels.
Triple action relief.
Relieves dry, irritated skin.
Soothes & softens.
Cools & revitalizes. see more...

Nikki K.
Forest Lake , MN
I have nasty dry and cracked feet and we live in frigid Minnesota! But this foot cream is awesome at helping soften and heal my dry and cracked feet! I use it daily and it works wonders! It even smells lovely!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
So far this seems to be helping with summer if the cracking in my heels and it was super adorable. It helps with itch as well, which most other products haven't. I think the fact that it's somewhat thinner than O'Keefe's (my usual go to) helps it absorb a little better.
Daria K.
My feet get super dry and cracked from walking everywhere and always being up and running, but after washing and exfoliating, this is my favorite solution. I use this consistently for a couple days and my feet are as good as new!
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
Hands down this is the best foot cream if you are suffering from any dry or cracked foot issues. Put it on as soon as you get out of the shower and your feet will stay smooth and soft all day long.
Stephanie W.
York, PA
For the last 20 years my feet have been dry and cracked. I finally found a non greasy formula that smells delightful! The Gold Bond therapeutic foot cream really helps smooth out the rough bottoms of my feet.
Tamera R.
I use this nightly and my heals and feet feel great! Generally, I suffer from leg jitters and I've discovered that if I keep using this, it reduces them. Keep it right in my nightstand!
April W.
Dover, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This foot lotion is amazing!! I lather up my poor feet and toss some socks on and climb in bed! By morning time they are in much better shape than when I fell asleep!
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Helped heal my cracked and dry skin. Also helped new skin start to grow and male the old skin healthier again.
Zoey M.
Scranton
Love it! Use it all the time! Moisturizes amazingly, cools feet, and soothes cracks, blisters, and dry skin.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this almost everynight and it works wonders for dry cracked feet leaving them feeling super hydrated.