BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond® Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream For Dry, Rough & Cracked Heels Vitamins A, C, & E Penetrates Fast Light Fresh Scent Specially formulated to help heal external dry, rough and cracked feet and heels. The unique formula contains 7 intensive moisturizers clinically tested to provide 24-hour moisturization. Plus, it contains 3 essential skin nurturing vitamins, A, C and E in a fresh clean scent. Use daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin and to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked! Heals Moisturizes Softening Refreshes Deodorizes Dermatologist tested Hypoallergenic Non greasy Vitamin A ~ Improves elasticity and reduces cracks and fissures Vitamin C ~ Promotes skin development and collagen formation Vitamin E ~ Enhances protective function of skin and minimizes lipid loss Moisturizes for 24 hours see more...

Diana M.
Miami
I’ve only been using this product for about a week & when I tell you this product truly does what it says, I mean it!! My heels were beyond cracked & rough until I found this amazing product. I’m so obsessed! It feels so nice and creamy. I use the product 1-2x a day. It’s the most effective post-shower.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
I always carry a small bottle/tube of this in my purse. It's helped me so much this past winter. My skin especially on the back of my hands & wrists get so dry & sore from the cold. But this lotion helps soothe & repair the damage. Other lotions I've tried burn my skin or take forever to dry & leave a residue. This lotion goes on smooth, it's creamy so it feels nice on application & it doesn't burn my skin. My hands are so happy to be cured from the winter chap!
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
This is by far the best thing you can buy for your feet. My feet were incredibly dry and rough, to the point where I had cracks and holes in the dry skin on my heels. I used a pumice stone to smooth it down, but it just wasn't enough. My grandma who has diabetes told me that she uses this cream every night to take care of her feet and how soft they are now. She used it on my grandpa and he told her she had to stop because his feet weren't tough anymore :). I bought some and fell in love. It's inexpensive but gets your feet ready for summer, or just for laying in bed next to your special someone without having to worry about horrifying them when your feet touch them.
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
Keeps my feet so soft and heals my cracked dry heels I put this on at night and then put socks on and my feet feel so great in the morning this is perfect for winter and for summer feet when you wear flip flops
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
I love the therapeutic results of this foot cream. Nice a thick, which is a plus, and really helps that dry cracked skin. I do wish that it had a scent, maybe a refreshing peppermint, but I understand why it doesn't. I definitely like to keep a travel container of this in my suitcase for when I go on vacation or to conferences as it helps refresh my feet at the end of a long day of walking or standing.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
This is by far the BEST lotion for healing my tired, cracked, dry feet. It feels so amazing in my skin and truly improves the look and feel if my feet. I put it on my feet before bed and I can see and feel a difference when I wake up. If you haven't tried it already, go pick it up! You won't be disappointed!
Brittany R.
Muncie, IN
This.Stuff.Is.Amazing. Hands down. Or feet, if you will. My feet have a tendency to be dry and cracked and just generally unpleasant to look at, and this stuff takes care of those issues with ease. I just slap it on at night, put on some socks, and the next morning, BOOM--baby feet. It might be a littler pricier than other options, but this stuff works 1000% better than any other product I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Haleigh B.
Hands down the best cream for dry cracked feet. I use to be a swimmer walking on the pool deck, wearing nasty wet flip flops, and constantly being in the pool. My feet were peeling and dry from the chlorine and this was the only cream that worked and worked fast. I saw results within about a week.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a very nice foot cream! It is a great consistency that is just creamy yet greasy enough to really sink in and hydrate my feet. Great to apply before putting on fuzzy socks before bed. The "clean, fresh scent" is not cotton-clean or particularly "fresh" but it is pleasant.
Laken Cheyenne S.
Guadalupe , AZ
I typically love anything from Gold Bond, the Healing Foot Therapy Cream being my favorite! It helps sooth my sore feet, moisturizes my cracked heels, and leaves my feet feeling smooth. What I love the most is that this product is not expensive at all. Definitely a must buy!
mandi b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for relieving itching?
Anastasia C.
Williamsburg, WV
How fast does this absorb?