Gold Bond Healing Cream

by Gold Bond

Healing Cream 5.5 oz.

[product:gold-bond-ultimate-skin-therapy-cream-healing-with-aloe] I need to know if this product works for new tattoo?
Does this also work for face ?
It's a good product helps with my dry skin but it's kind of sick and Cakey is there a product that's not all cakey
Start your review of Gold Bond Healing Cream!
Julie  S.
Levittown, PA
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Julie  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy is a great healing lotion. It nourishes and heals my skin. I have dehydrated skin that can tend to crack, but my skin feels so much more hydrated when I use this lotion. I like it because it is not greasy, which I hate. This lotion is a little bit thick, but it definitely works. I am so glad that I use this lotion on my skin it is healing and moisturizing. I recommend this product, and I will continue to purchase it in the future.
Cassie  R.
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Cassie  R.
This is an okay hand lotion. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It tends to leave my palms feeling oily to I really only use it on the back of my hands and wrists. It gives a boost of moisture, but doesn't feel like it lasts very long.
Paula S.
Marshall
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Paula S.
As a nurse I wash my hands alot. What i like most is the quick absorption, minimal greasiness and it holds up to multiple washes allowing me to use it kess often while maintaining the benefits. I also use it on other super dry areas and love the quick results!! My hands are less red and not super cracked all around my cuticles. I have used gold bond for many years!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion goes on really smooth and your feet instantly feel better. After less than 2 weeks my feet are much smoother. But it smells vile, I have to immediately wash it off my hands or else the smell lingers. What’s the point of adding fragrance, So disappointed I like the results but I won’t buy it again.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this healing cream! It really does the job! I use this on everyone in my family including my boyfriend who can get really bad eczema on his elbows. This is really helps heal any dry skin within days!
Danielle L.
Accokeek, MD
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Danielle L.
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Danielle L.
Purchased at: CVS
This cream is like heaven in a bottle! It is so rich and nutritious, it penetrates the skin 10 layers deep and you can feel it. I use this as hand cream, with how often we wash our hands lately - we need it! I always keep a tub at my kitchen sink, you don’t need to apply this often; it is so rich that the nourishment lasts even after you wash your hands. Our guests definitely appreciate this when they visit our home. I have been using this for years and will continue as I love the enriched feeling it provides.
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Autumn M.
It’s affordable and I do like its thick texture. It keeps my skin moist. However, it doesn’t melt so well, so when I apply it after shower on my wet skin, the cream stays solid and keeps sliding on my skin. I guess the texture is too thick.
Ashley C.
Cincinnati
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Ashley C.
The BEST overnight lotion!! I love the light lavender scent - especially for bedtime. Non-greasy, goes on smooth, and absorbs fast. Gold Bond brand is always reliable. I paid $7.99 for the lotion at Target. [product:gold-bond-overnight-deep-moisturizing]
Nataly  S.
Lytle, TX
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Nataly  S.
Can I get a full size bottle please?? Lol I bought a traveling size for this past weekend and I loved it! I have a hard time finding a body lotion I can use that will not feel greasy and will actually moisturize my skin. This did exactly that without feeling super heavy and it smells clean. Loved it and I want the whole bottle now... :)
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Gold Bond Healing Cream uploaded by Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
With using hand sanitizer way more often then I would like this helps to keep my hands from cracking. Gold Bond Healing Cream