BY GOLD BOND

NEW! Gold Bond® Pain Relieving Foot Cream Medicated for Fast Targeted Relief Non-Greasy Penetrates Cools and Revitalizes Ankles Heels Arches Balls of Feet Toes On your feet all day or experiencing soreness? Then you know - ordinary topical pain relievers don t deliver effective relief, because they aren t formulated to penetrate though, and often callused, foot skin. Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream contains 7 penetrating ingredients so the soothing pain relief reaches the muscles and joints that need it most, for faster, deeper and more targeted relief. 7 Penetrating Ingredients ~ Since Foot Skin is 20x Thicker 5 Moisturizers ~ Help Relieve Dryness Aloe & Vitamin E ~ Cool and Soothe. see more...

Ted P.
Ted P.
Chattanooga, TN
Every Gold Bond product I have used has provided a heavenly experience. The Gold Bond Foot Pain Relieving Cream provides an excellent experience, offering my feet the ability to absorb this great product, which provides a soothing relief after having been on my feet all day. I apply this at night, shortly before bedtime, and I drift off to a heavenly realm as I drift off to sleep.
Trenton B.
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
As someone who is a diabetic, I have feet problems that plague me. I picked up this Gold Bond Cream at a Walgreens near me, mostly on a whim. It was a great decision and I'll tell you why. First, it works. The pain at the end of the day goes away after applying. Second, the price is right compared to the other guys. Third, it has a nice scent. Win win in my book.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I didn't feel much of a difference in pain levels with my diabetic neuropathy but it left my feet feeling cool and moisturized. I think it's a solid product that might benefit someone with regular aches, like after a rough day on their feet and not someone with a chronic condition. Either way, is still a good product and recommend it for a try.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
South Holland, IL
It is very nice and it cools down and looses up tension in my foot. It is nice for people with pains in the foot. I would recommend something better but I can't seem to remember the name of the product. I would buy this again but I personally like the cream I cant remember the name of better. But I do know they sell it at running events.
jocelyne z.
jocelyne z.
I've never actually used this before, specifically for the foot, but I've used their natural lotion skin care bottle, it's very very good and effective, yet it can be a bit pricey, its totally worth it. This is the only brand lotion i ever use, because its such a good long-lasting lotion, so i bet this foot cream would totally work!
BRITTON F.
BRITTON F.
Billings, MT
Gold bond is by far my most loved lotion! It doesn't sit on the top of my skin and feel greasy. It makes my skin feel so soft and softens those rough spots on my elbows! In fact I have even got my husband to use it for his skin and he is not much of a lotion fan! Price is very fair for the quality of the lotion.
Vincent W.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
As a male my feet are in work boots all day. They get rough from the dry skin. Gold Bond works deep to soften the dry skin and moisturize the cracked skin. I love the long lasting feeling and the fact that my feet don't snag the covers anymore. I would strongly recommend this product to others.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
St Petersburg, FL
Honestly didn't work for me. i had lots of trouple getting read of the pain from racked soles and my mother tried it as well t wasn't that great. Maybe mine was a bit of a rip off. I need to try it again but i wold not recomnd it. DOnt buy this hahahahaaaa
gina N.
gina N.
Gold Bond is the best hand lotion I have ever used. I use the healing or deep moisture hand lotion several times throughout the day as I'm always washing my hands. They keep me from getting chapped dried out looking hands and I highly recommend them
Amy T.
Amy T.
Waltham, MA
This is a thick foot cream that helps relieve the thick, dry skin your feet can get. Especially if you have been standing on your feet all day, or in sandals this will revive and rejuvenate your feet. I would definitely recommend this product.