Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.

BY GOLD BOND

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terr...4 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own o...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you wor...4 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Jamie K.
I use this every day after my shower and my feet thank me. It's not greasy or smelly and it keeps your feet silky smooth!
Ronda F.
Pahrump, NV
This product is great for dry, cracked feet. It soaks in quickly and is not sticky. I bought it for my husband and started using it for myself. I'm hooked!
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
This lotion is so lovely and goes a long way!!! I use it every other day and my feet always look like they were just pedicured
Amber G.
It works super well for dry and cracked feet. You notice a big difference within a few days of using it. Great for use both in the dry winter months, and summer sandal months!
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
I get really dry heels. I've tried a number of foot creams/lotions. This is great stuff! Some of these you have to reapply daily to keep your feet looking smooth. With this I can go 2 or 3 days before needing to do it again. Even better if you put it on before bed with some footie socks. You'll be amazed at how smooth your heels will be in the morning! C'mon Summer and sandals. I'm ready!
Lorena  R.
This leaves my free feeling smooth. At first it feels oily but after massaging it in the oily feeling goes away.
Jen P.
I use this on a weekly basis. I put it on before bed with socks, in the morning my feet feel AMAZING! Would recommend this to everyone!
Hannah B.
Fairfield Township
Winter months are hard on my dry heels and in summer - the constant wearing of flip flops makes them even look worse! This lotion definitely smooths out my rough edges. I like that I can find it all the drug stores/discount stores so I am never without. Definitely does the job of keeping your feet pretty and smooth.
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love putting this on after taking a shower and leaving it on over night! I wake up with the softest heels!
Mary P.
Timmins
Only one of a very few foot cream products that works for my dry cracked heels. this is my "go-to" product. lightly scented, but sometimes difficult to find in stores.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?