Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.

BY GOLD BOND #37 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terr...4 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own o...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you wor...4 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Chris S.
Oakville
With a pool and spending a lot of time att he beach, I need a good foot cream to stop and heal the my heal cracks. i trust Gold Bond. While it is a little pricey I believe ti offers the best value out there. I would recommend to any man who doesn't want a flowery smell!
Trena M.
Neepawa
Very nice. Loved the smell. I have awfully dry feet and this brand did help me a lot. Don't think it was more outstanding than other brands though. Probably would buy it again.
Mary P.
Timmins
Only one of a very few foot cream products that works for my dry cracked heels. this is my "go-to" product. lightly scented, but sometimes difficult to find in stores.
Anisa N.
St Catharines, ON
I really like this foot cream, and have gone through countless tubes of it.
My feet need a lot of care, and this really keeps my feet soft. I also use it on my hands in the winter.
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth