Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #13 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
I've been using this product for years! It keeps my feet soft and smooth. I've tried other foot lotions but always return to this one. It's the best!
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I have really dry feet and walk a great deal. My feet take a beating. This cream is magic!! Saw a differency right away. I used to be so embarassed by my feet's dryness. Now they are so smooth and almost no roughness. I was skeptical but to really works.
cassandra b.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I got these for my husband when they were on sale. He loves them and how they relieve his itchy feet. Now I have to replace it every three months because of how fast he goes through it!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I run often and love to wear sandals in the summer which causes my heels to crack and stay dry. It definitely helps with the dryness and smoothing them out. A great foot cream for a good price and i love the Gold Bond brand.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this gold bond foot cream! A thick nice cream that really helps bring moisture to dry feet!
Shavonda P.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This stuff is awesome! It works wonders. During the winter months I get dry and cracked heels so bad. I use this to soften and keep them soft in between pedicures.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
This is pretty good for dry winter months when your feet are constantly shoved into boots. Have found it to be as effective as other heavy creams.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Oakville
With a pool and spending a lot of time att he beach, I need a good foot cream to stop and heal the my heal cracks. i trust Gold Bond. While it is a little pricey I believe ti offers the best value out there. I would recommend to any man who doesn't want a flowery smell!
Trena M.
Trena M.
Neepawa
Very nice. Loved the smell. I have awfully dry feet and this brand did help me a lot. Don't think it was more outstanding than other brands though. Probably would buy it again.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth