Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Quickly heals cracked skin on feet. Dry skin softens with use. I Love Love Love this product.
Connie M.
Dublin, OH
This product soothes excessive dry and cracking heals. Love the feel of my feet after use.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This works like magic. My fiance gets dry feet all the time and he uses this product to help and the next day they aren't so dry.
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
I always walk barefoot, so my feet are very rough and I am prone to calluses that crack. This helps prevent that; I use it every day after my bath. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the price since it works. The key is to use it every day; it will help keep your feet nice and smooth.
Jennifer P.
N Salt Lake, UT
All I can say is yessss girl. This is amazing. In the summer my feet get so dry and this is all that fixes them. It's fab.
Holly B.
Union, NJ
I love this foot cream and highly recommend it. I have extremely dry skin on my feet and this is one of the only foot creams that moisturizes them all day long. I like the scent because it is not overpowering. I wish it was a little bit cheaper because I use it every day, but since it works I'm not complaining.
Maya P.
Orlando, FL
I used this product onetime. It's long time ago. It makes ur rough skin soft. I liked it.
Matt B.
Upton, KY
My feet tend to really dry up, with peeling and tough skin. With only 3-4 applications of this food cream my skin immediately softens up and begins to heal. This product is amazing!
Chris S.
Oakville
With a pool and spending a lot of time att he beach, I need a good foot cream to stop and heal the my heal cracks. i trust Gold Bond. While it is a little pricey I believe ti offers the best value out there. I would recommend to any man who doesn't want a flowery smell!
Mary P.
Timmins
Only one of a very few foot cream products that works for my dry cracked heels. this is my "go-to" product. lightly scented, but sometimes difficult to find in stores.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth