Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
Charlotte G.
Washington, PA
Hubby uses this on his feet n is quite pleased. He get bad cracks n it seems to really help him with that.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
This is a great product to use after a long days work before going to bed. it soothes sore and achy feet.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gold Bond foot cream works wonders on foot cracks. It is good for diabetics feet. I use it twice a day
Breanna M.
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this gold bond foot cream! A thick nice cream that really helps bring moisture to dry feet!
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
Quickly heals cracked skin on feet. Dry skin softens with use. I Love Love Love this product.
Connie M.
Dublin, OH
This product soothes excessive dry and cracking heals. Love the feel of my feet after use.
Maya P.
Orlando, FL
I used this product onetime. It's long time ago. It makes ur rough skin soft. I liked it.
Sharon C.
Yep it works on my dry feet. Its not greasy and my feet feel soft after using it
Chris S.
Oakville
With a pool and spending a lot of time att he beach, I need a good foot cream to stop and heal the my heal cracks. i trust Gold Bond. While it is a little pricey I believe ti offers the best value out there. I would recommend to any man who doesn't want a flowery smell!
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth