Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #8 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Fairfield Township
Winter months are hard on my dry heels and in summer - the constant wearing of flip flops makes them even look worse! This lotion definitely smooths out my rough edges. I like that I can find it all the drug stores/discount stores so I am never without. Definitely does the job of keeping your feet pretty and smooth.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
I normally always go to Gold Bond for anything skin relief related. I enjoy how think the product is. I have used MANY foot creams, but this one does top them all. Personally I put mine on and then wear a thick sock overnight, and it does wonders for my dry heels !
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Bethlehem, GA
This is a really good foot cream. Use it and put on cotton socks before you go to bed and in the morning your feet will be so smooth and soft. Love it!!!
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
I get really dry heels. I've tried a number of foot creams/lotions. This is great stuff! Some of these you have to reapply daily to keep your feet looking smooth. With this I can go 2 or 3 days before needing to do it again. Even better if you put it on before bed with some footie socks. You'll be amazed at how smooth your heels will be in the morning! C'mon Summer and sandals. I'm ready!
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like Gold Bond foot cream. It works very well and definitely helps heal your feet and makes them feel less dry.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this foot cream. It is thick and heals your dry skin well. You only need a small amount so it lasts a while. It is pretty expensive though, compared to others.
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works really well! When my feet get severely dry they get itchy and this takes that right away!
Amber G.
Amber G.
It works super well for dry and cracked feet. You notice a big difference within a few days of using it. Great for use both in the dry winter months, and summer sandal months!
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Yep it works on my dry feet. Its not greasy and my feet feel soft after using it
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I use this every day after my shower and my feet thank me. It's not greasy or smelly and it keeps your feet silky smooth!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth