Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Gold Bond foot cream works wonders on foot cracks. It is good for diabetics feet. I use it twice a day
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My husband uses this regularly. He wears steel toe boots for work and this helps him to relax and take care of his feet at the end of the day.
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this cream for years. It's thick and smells nice. I love the very slight tingle of the mint. I lather it on after a shower and cover my feet with socks for silky soft feet in the morning.
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
I love this stuff. I have very callused feet and this lotion works great for them. It's creamy and not greasy. Very, very mild fragrance. Not perfumy. Very good value for the price. Purchased at CVS.
Latrice B.
Orlando, FL
I just started using this product but I really like it.... It keeps my feet very moistured and soft.. I bought this product from Walmart I really don't like the scent I think it give off the bengay(I spelled it wrong) smell... But it is very mild and I haven't had anyone say anything about the smell....I recommend if you are having trouble keeping your feet lotioned and soft
Medina B.
Des Plaines, IL
Love putting this on after taking a shower and leaving it on over night! I wake up with the softest heels!
jennifer g.
I love this foot cream I put it on at night and in the morning I get up and my feet are very smooth. I do not have pedicures because I don't like people touching my feet so this is my form of pedicures.
Scott R.
Sandy, UT
I've used other foot creams through out the years and Gold Bond Foot Cream has been the best I have found so far! Before I go to bed I like to rub my feet with lotion or cream do to being bugged from my dry feet rubbing on the sheets and used to wake up through out the night to reply. After using Gold Bond Foot Cream I only have to apply once and it lasts through the night.
Erica T.
I had horribly dry, cracked heels. After only a few applications, they're so much better. They no longer crack just from walking.
Katie A.
This stuff works wonders. Thick lotion that heals cracked, sore feet in no time. I would highly suggest this. I get splits in the balls of my feet and this helps soothe and repair the broken skin.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth