Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.

BY GOLD BOND #37 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terr...4 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own o...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you wor...4 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this cream for years. It's thick and smells nice. I love the very slight tingle of the mint. I lather it on after a shower and cover my feet with socks for silky soft feet in the morning.
jennifer g.
I love this foot cream I put it on at night and in the morning I get up and my feet are very smooth. I do not have pedicures because I don't like people touching my feet so this is my form of pedicures.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
I have very dry feet and every lotion I have tried that's geared towards dry feet has not done anything to my feet but I can use Gold Bond Foot Cream and not be embarrassed for my husband to see my feet!!
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
I love this stuff. I have very callused feet and this lotion works great for them. It's creamy and not greasy. Very, very mild fragrance. Not perfumy. Very good value for the price. Purchased at CVS.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got these for my husband when they were on sale. He loves them and how they relieve his itchy feet. Now I have to replace it every three months because of how fast he goes through it!
Matt B.
Upton, KY
My feet tend to really dry up, with peeling and tough skin. With only 3-4 applications of this food cream my skin immediately softens up and begins to heal. This product is amazing!
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this foot cream. It is thick and heals your dry skin well. You only need a small amount so it lasts a while. It is pretty expensive though, compared to others.
Amber G.
It works super well for dry and cracked feet. You notice a big difference within a few days of using it. Great for use both in the dry winter months, and summer sandal months!
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
This stuff is awesome! It works wonders. During the winter months I get dry and cracked heels so bad. I use this to soften and keep them soft in between pedicures.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Used to use this a long time ago but I don't remember why I stopped. From what I refer I think it worked pretty well at keeping your feet/skin healthy looking!
Samantha D.
Sunbury, OH
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth