Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this gold bond foot cream! A thick nice cream that really helps bring moisture to dry feet!
geri h.
Acworth, GA
One of the best foot creams I've used. i use it every night before bed with a pair of thin socks. keeps my feet from being dry and no cracking! when I get pedicures, i don't have to get callus removal treatment! my feet are soft, perfect for summer sandals!
Breanna M.
Dade C.
Excellent! this result works!when i apply at night, by morning my feet are smooth and silky after the 1st application. I had flaky skin and it healed it over time in about a week or so with regular daily usage. it is creamy and rich in moisture....just wish it was a little bigger.
Francy R.
Lubbock
Fold Bond brands have always been good for my family. The cream has helped make a difference in the constant cracking occurring in my son's feet. Used after vath, I cover his feet in socks and allow the lotion to penetrate his skin. Also helps with foot odor from sports.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
This is a great product to use after a long days work before going to bed. it soothes sore and achy feet.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Gold Bond foot cream works wonders on foot cracks. It is good for diabetics feet. I use it twice a day
Charlotte G.
Washington, PA
Hubby uses this on his feet n is quite pleased. He get bad cracks n it seems to really help him with that.
cecilia m.
This is ok. But I have used others and a lot better foot creams. I still get achy after using this but it's ok just to have something to apply. It's very thick but wouldn't buy again.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My husband uses this regularly. He wears steel toe boots for work and this helps him to relax and take care of his feet at the end of the day.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth