Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #8 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Ronda F.
Ronda F.
Pahrump, NV
This product is great for dry, cracked feet. It soaks in quickly and is not sticky. I bought it for my husband and started using it for myself. I'm hooked!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Medford, OR
When feet are dry and cracked from going barefoot I use a little of this and it soothes my feet and makes them look better. would buy this again and again
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
This really helped my husband with his foot itch. He used it just when he had a problem. The price is good and it worked well for taking the itch away.
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My husband uses this regularly. He wears steel toe boots for work and this helps him to relax and take care of his feet at the end of the day.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Tacoma, WA
I wasn't very happy with this product. Used it after shower and before bed and it seems it almost dried my feet out more. Will not buy again
Jen P.
Jen P.
I use this on a weekly basis. I put it on before bed with socks, in the morning my feet feel AMAZING! Would recommend this to everyone!
N L.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this for my feet especially during the summer time when I wear sandals, it prevents cracked heels & keeps your toes moisturized
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This works like magic. My fiance gets dry feet all the time and he uses this product to help and the next day they aren't so dry.
Erica T.
Erica T.
I had horribly dry, cracked heels. After only a few applications, they're so much better. They no longer crack just from walking.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Harrogate, TN
This lotion is so lovely and goes a long way!!! I use it every other day and my feet always look like they were just pedicured
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth