Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Madison H.
This is amazing for cracked gross feet! My father works all the time and always being on his feet them get cracked n dry. He put this on them everyday and in just a few days it was dramatically different.
Katie A.
This stuff works wonders. Thick lotion that heals cracked, sore feet in no time. I would highly suggest this. I get splits in the balls of my feet and this helps soothe and repair the broken skin.
geri h.
Acworth, GA
One of the best foot creams I've used. i use it every night before bed with a pair of thin socks. keeps my feet from being dry and no cracking! when I get pedicures, i don't have to get callus removal treatment! my feet are soft, perfect for summer sandals!
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE this! My husband gives me a foot rub all the time so I'm a pro when it comes to this stuff lol! I'd definitely purchase this again when we run out of the other one, which lasts a long time!
cecilia m.
This is ok. But I have used others and a lot better foot creams. I still get achy after using this but it's ok just to have something to apply. It's very thick but wouldn't buy again.
Kaitlynn P.
Love to use this for my cracked heels! Putting this lotion on before bed, I will wake up with super smooth feet! Gold Bond is the best when it comes to lotion/foot cream!
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this cream for years. It's thick and smells nice. I love the very slight tingle of the mint. I lather it on after a shower and cover my feet with socks for silky soft feet in the morning.
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
I have very dry feet and every lotion I have tried that's geared towards dry feet has not done anything to my feet but I can use Gold Bond Foot Cream and not be embarrassed for my husband to see my feet!!
jennifer g.
I love this foot cream I put it on at night and in the morning I get up and my feet are very smooth. I do not have pedicures because I don't like people touching my feet so this is my form of pedicures.
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
I love this stuff. I have very callused feet and this lotion works great for them. It's creamy and not greasy. Very, very mild fragrance. Not perfumy. Very good value for the price. Purchased at CVS.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth