Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.

BY GOLD BOND #17 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
Madison H.
This is amazing for cracked gross feet! My father works all the time and always being on his feet them get cracked n dry. He put this on them everyday and in just a few days it was dramatically different.
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
I get really dry heels. I've tried a number of foot creams/lotions. This is great stuff! Some of these you have to reapply daily to keep your feet looking smooth. With this I can go 2 or 3 days before needing to do it again. Even better if you put it on before bed with some footie socks. You'll be amazed at how smooth your heels will be in the morning! C'mon Summer and sandals. I'm ready!
Katie A.
This stuff works wonders. Thick lotion that heals cracked, sore feet in no time. I would highly suggest this. I get splits in the balls of my feet and this helps soothe and repair the broken skin.
geri h.
Acworth, GA
One of the best foot creams I've used. i use it every night before bed with a pair of thin socks. keeps my feet from being dry and no cracking! when I get pedicures, i don't have to get callus removal treatment! my feet are soft, perfect for summer sandals!
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE this! My husband gives me a foot rub all the time so I'm a pro when it comes to this stuff lol! I'd definitely purchase this again when we run out of the other one, which lasts a long time!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
I have really dry feet and walk a great deal. My feet take a beating. This cream is magic!! Saw a differency right away. I used to be so embarassed by my feet's dryness. Now they are so smooth and almost no roughness. I was skeptical but to really works.
cecilia m.
This is ok. But I have used others and a lot better foot creams. I still get achy after using this but it's ok just to have something to apply. It's very thick but wouldn't buy again.
Kaitlynn P.
Love to use this for my cracked heels! Putting this lotion on before bed, I will wake up with super smooth feet! Gold Bond is the best when it comes to lotion/foot cream!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I run often and love to wear sandals in the summer which causes my heels to crack and stay dry. It definitely helps with the dryness and smoothing them out. A great foot cream for a good price and i love the Gold Bond brand.
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this cream for years. It's thick and smells nice. I love the very slight tingle of the mint. I lather it on after a shower and cover my feet with socks for silky soft feet in the morning.
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth