Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Catherine H.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Cinthia V.Gold Bond Foot Cream uploaded by Jamie K.

BY GOLD BOND #8 in Foot Cream & Lotion

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes see more...

• My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cra...3 Answers
  • When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I n...3 Answers
  • SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long h...3 Answers
Gold Bond Foot Cream
  • "I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!" in 2 reviews
  • "I also use it on my hands in the winter. " in 1 review
  • "I get really dry heels." in 1 review
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Orlando, FL
I just started using this product but I really like it.... It keeps my feet very moistured and soft.. I bought this product from Walmart I really don't like the scent I think it give off the bengay(I spelled it wrong) smell... But it is very mild and I haven't had anyone say anything about the smell....I recommend if you are having trouble keeping your feet lotioned and soft
Scott R.
Scott R.
Sandy, UT
I've used other foot creams through out the years and Gold Bond Foot Cream has been the best I have found so far! Before I go to bed I like to rub my feet with lotion or cream do to being bugged from my dry feet rubbing on the sheets and used to wake up through out the night to reply. After using Gold Bond Foot Cream I only have to apply once and it lasts through the night.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Union, NJ
I love this foot cream and highly recommend it. I have extremely dry skin on my feet and this is one of the only foot creams that moisturizes them all day long. I like the scent because it is not overpowering. I wish it was a little bit cheaper because I use it every day, but since it works I'm not complaining.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
I always walk barefoot, so my feet are very rough and I am prone to calluses that crack. This helps prevent that; I use it every day after my bath. It is a little pricey, but it's worth the price since it works. The key is to use it every day; it will help keep your feet nice and smooth.
Dade C.
Dade C.
Excellent! this result works!when i apply at night, by morning my feet are smooth and silky after the 1st application. I had flaky skin and it healed it over time in about a week or so with regular daily usage. it is creamy and rich in moisture....just wish it was a little bigger.
Francy R.
Francy R.
Lubbock
Fold Bond brands have always been good for my family. The cream has helped make a difference in the constant cracking occurring in my son's feet. Used after vath, I cover his feet in socks and allow the lotion to penetrate his skin. Also helps with foot odor from sports.
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
This is a product that I grew up using and now my family and I still use it today. I always found this foot cream to be effect and healing. This product moisturizes the skin nicely, and penetrates deep, even through very, very dry skin. I would recommend it.
geri h.
geri h.
Acworth, GA
One of the best foot creams I've used. i use it every night before bed with a pair of thin socks. keeps my feet from being dry and no cracking! when I get pedicures, i don't have to get callus removal treatment! my feet are soft, perfect for summer sandals!
Becky P.
Becky P.
A must for sandal season and/ or diabetics! I have diabeties and also big scary man feet. This stuff works far better than anything else I've tried to keep my feet healthy and make them suitable for public display.
Ortal K.
Ortal K.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this cream for years. It's thick and smells nice. I love the very slight tingle of the mint. I lather it on after a shower and cover my feet with socks for silky soft feet in the morning.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
Faith B.
Faith B.
Lexington, SC
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Denise W.
Denise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
SOE this door cream really keep your feet cool if you work long hours and are on tour feet for long periods of time?
Dana S.
Dana S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product work? I have a foot cream I have been using but it really isn't doing the job for me. My feet are really dry and nothing seems to keep them smooth