Gold Bond Foot Cream

by Gold Bond

For Dry, Rough and Cracked Heels Relieves Dry, Irritated Skin Soothes & Softens Cools & Revitalizes Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels  The unique formula delivers 7 intensive moisturizers plus the healing power of essential skin nurturing vitamins A, C and E. Used daily, it works to condition and repair even the toughest skin to keep feet from becoming dry, rough and cracked. Lightly scented, penetrates fast, non-greasy. Heals - Moisturizes - Softens - Refreshes - Deodorizes

How do you use this foot cream? I’m trying to find the right time to use it.
My feet are awful! I grew up barefoot and now I have terribly cracked feet. Does this work for the really bad cracks?
When using the foot cream, does it work well on its own or do I need to combine with using a pumice stone?
Start your review of Gold Bond Foot Cream!
Product Highlights
“I get really dry feet in the winter, and when I use this product it heals the cracking right on up!” in 2 reviews
“I get really dry heels.” in 1 review
“I also use it on my hands in the winter. ” in 1 review
Mystic CT
I love that it has a nice spearmint smell to it and it has a thick cream consistency that does heal dry cracked skin and calluses. This foot cream is very healing and it's only $2.00 I think. Especially if you put it on and then put on some cozy socks before you go to sleep it does work but if you want silky feet you have use it regularly and I skipped a couple of days and my feet are still a little rough
Chickamauga, GA
You literally never have to try anything else. This is the one. I promise you. It’s a thick cream which I LOVE and it does the job. I like those super soft socks that are made with aloe. This is like that. I scrub my feet in the tub and put an even layer of this on and some socks and I go to sleep. When I wake up my feet look like I just had a $70 pedicure. It’s my go to.
This product is great for dry, peeling or cracked feet. I have recommended to many friends and family members and they all love it as much as I. It has a light peppermint scent that is very pleasant.
Walterboro, SC
I love this product I purchased this because I really have dry feet and honestly this has been the best thus far and its not to high for purchased I recommend it
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
My feet were in terrible shape. Cracked, dry and rough. And no matter how much I scrubbed and hydrated them nothing worked. From oils, to creams to scrubs to treatments, nothing !! Until this.. it’s magic. It has a menthol scent, but it’s not to strong. My feet absorbed it so fast, I have to re apply. So far so good! Will be buying it again and looking for more products from this brand.
Amazing product for dry, cracked heels! It’s very moisturizing and sinks into the dry skin to provide over 24 hours of moisture. Heels feel smooth and nourished!
Edgewood, NM
Goldbond is seriouse stuff. It works really well for dry callused feet. My step dad uses the powder I guess it works good I don't ever smell steanky feet when he has his shoes off in the living room or whatever. There stuff is quality and good.
cincinnati, OH
Very awesome foot cream works very well for severely dry feet it compares well to other brands definitely worth the price I would definitely recommend to anyone I use it almost daily for my day feet works wonders!!
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually before summer comes i love to wear sandles but not if i have dry skin on my feet so i apply some twice a day and i have been seeing not so much dry skin on my feet it keeps my feet nice and smooth.
Ocala, FL
There is nothing more I love than being barefoot in warm weather however it is terrible for the feet. Calluses and dry skin This product truly softens the skin and rids the callouses with ease.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...