BY GOLD BOND

Twanna B.
Columbus, OH
Love this product initially softens the skin and makes your skin feel great the moisture doesn't seem to last.
Mary T.
Brantford
This has become my fave lotion! I have psoriasis and it has cleared it up for me to be able to live a normal life.. Great product for sure!
Amy K.
Kent, OH
I use this product daily on myself and my kids. I have used it for years and gotten many compliments on my radiant skin. No one ever thinks I'm 39 yrs, they think I'm in my early 20's
Fatima K.
Got this as for my 2 year old daughter to help with her eczema and it really helped! I can safely say that this is the ONLY moisturizer that helped her after trying about 10 difference brands.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
AMAZING!! I suffer from Eczema and before I came across "Gold Bond Eczema Relief Cream" I was not able to find any other cream that would keep my skin moisturized, soft and looking great. Since then I have been using this cream and works like a charm! I HIGHLY recommend Gold Bond's Eczema Relief cream if your in need of a little help with your skin,
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
I feel like this actually made a difference for me. My eczema isn't super bad but whatever I did have was reduced. I bought it at target. The only con I would say it has is that the scent is very plain.
Joanne H.
Berwyn, IL
Gold Bond Eczema relief is great for use on my hands when effected by dermatitis, still get the burning but not as bad.
Cassandra S.
This lotion is an excellent, healing moisturizer for eczema! I finally found a lotion that not only moisturizes, but heals my eczema. It makes my skin soft and smooth without that greasy feeling that other moisturizers tend to have... I highly recommend this product.
faviola o.
waterford
This lotion has been a life saver. It is a little pricey but well worth it. While using this lotion my skin has never felt better. My skin instantly felt amazing from the first time I used it and has not been itchy ever since.
Jacqueline C.
During the summer months my skin gets very dry. I have eczema really bad during winter and summer and this helps with the moisture. I don't pick at the dry spots as much.