BY GOLD BOND

Jehna P.
My family tends to have dry skin and this is the only brand they use specifically this one. I don't have excema but it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. The only bad thing would be that the scents aren't as vibrant and fruity as I like.
Parrish R.
Lodi, CA
My favorite! It keeps my Eczama from itching. It smooths out the rough skin my Eczama has caused and it is all around my go to lotion for relief.
Sabrina A.
Brandon
I have severe eczema and have had trouble finding the perfect lotion to use. Gold bond is it for me. I have had amazing results without feeling oily or dry after using it. Recommend it for anyone!
Tasha J.
Dayton, OH
I use this on my daughter who has eczema and it's helps relieve itch and is cooling. It's really affordable and with continued use, I think it works well.
ANN G.
Grover, CO
Wow, instant relief! Helps calm the itch and clear up the dry flaky scales. Lasts most of the day and has a great feel.
Alexis T.
Best thing I've found to work on eczema. I am so happy I read your reviews and decided to buy for myself
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
While the price tag may shock some for this product, it is the only one on the market that relieves my itching due to Eczema outside of a prescription.

I use it after I do the dishes, get out of the shower, or just when my hand, especially, are dry. I keep it by two sinks, in the car, and at work!
Kelli H.
Brandon, MS
I like this product, but it is not my favorite on the market. Although this did help with my eczema, it did not last long. The product required multiple applications. I would not purchase it again. I do not recommend this product to anyone. Eucerin is better
Kaitlynn D.
This product has really helped me with my eczema. It has a thicker consistency that does not give me a stinging or burning sensation. I use it mostly when I have eczema break out and it clears it up within 3 to 5 days. I aways grab a bottle on my way out of Walgreens.
Paige C.
Glenwood, GA
This lotion keeps my hands soft and eczema free. I use it twice daily and it works miracles.