BY GOLD BOND

Gold Bond Eczema Relief, 14 Ounce
I use this product almost everyday. I have eczema and it really helps when consistently used. I only use this lotion on my body. It is heavy enough to moisturize my skin but doesn't make me feel greasy.
Andrea F.
Farmington, AR
Gold bond is my go to lotion when my skin is dry and hurting. Normally after one application my dry itchy skin goes away. This is a thicker lotion and one I need to use at night due to its makeup.
haileu b.
Dallas, TX
I had eczema behind my knees , and on my arms . My friend recommended this to me, so I decided to try it. And oh my! Immediately it stopped. It helped me since, I'm very glad to buy it!
Kayla W.
Eastlake, OH
I really like the application of this product but yet again drug store eczema products seem to disappoint me because I have severe eczema and I just feel like the effects don't last
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
I use this on my daughter who has eczema. It smells great and helps with the dryness. This is the only lotion I don't have to fight with her to put it on because she loves it too!
Sam M.
Perkiomenville, PA
By far the best ezcema lotion on the market! It doesn't really have an overpowering smell which is nice and it clears up my dry, itchy patches quickly and keeps them gone.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
During the winter, my hands get really dry and itchy. I decided to give it a try, and now my hands LOVE it! Its a thicker formula, so it really hydrates the skin and doesn't leave any greasy residue.
it has a light tolerable scent, so if you are sensitive to scent; it would be great!
My skin is left soft, and itchness is gone.
I would recommend it!
Sarah K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Relieved the itch of my hand eczema and kept the moisture in. It doesn't work for keeping the hand eczema at bay, but any relief tends to be welcome regardless.
Heidi F.
It works very well! I have eczema very bad on my neck, and this helps keep my skin from flaring up when I use it daily. It also works very well on rough elbows.
Ginger S.
Abingdon, VA
My sons rough and bumpy sink seems to be better when using this product. His elbow are so rough and after a few days of this product it seems to disappear!!!