BY GOLD BOND

Alexis Marie F.
Glendale, AZ
I use this product for the dry skin on my stomach that started to crack. My mom recommend me to buy this product & ever since then I use it every day . It leaves an amazing natural sent , it's very thick , & I can feel the lotion moisturizing my skin! Love it !
Fatima K.
Got this as for my 2 year old daughter to help with her eczema and it really helped! I can safely say that this is the ONLY moisturizer that helped her after trying about 10 difference brands.
Kayla B.
Fragrance free lotion. Super thick. Good for dry skin. Also okay for facial use (with small portions). Not recommended for an oily face. Lotion may wear off due to cold Winter weather but can be paired with a body oil and should stay throughout the day.
Amy K.
Kent, OH
I use this product daily on myself and my kids. I have used it for years and gotten many compliments on my radiant skin. No one ever thinks I'm 39 yrs, they think I'm in my early 20's
Jacqueline C.
During the summer months my skin gets very dry. I have eczema really bad during winter and summer and this helps with the moisture. I don't pick at the dry spots as much.
Brenda B.
Really works! I battle eczema during the winter months and this stuff is my friend. It tingles when you first put it on but I've found that all lotions do that due to the condition of my hands. Give it a try!
Nichole W.
Gulfport, MS
Smell: very faint clean smell
Size/shape: good size, nice bottle
Used by: male and female
Used on: hands, feet, body
Value: little pricey
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchase again: yes since used frequently
Where I've used before: family members houses
Nicole J.
Utica, NY
Love that this helps with my eczema! Other products only help for a small amount of time, this one last throughout the day for relief. Never leaves an oily or greedy feel!
Erin B.
Westland, MI
My skin gets very dry on random occasions for what appears to be no reason, and in my house we usually have this lying around somewhere. It does what it's supposed to do, but I'm not a fan of the smell.
Iris H.
Austin, TX
I self diagnosed my self with eczema and the help of the Internet. After using this product I noticed a considerable improvement in my skin. It didn't get rid of it but it helped to calm down my flare up.