BY GOLD BOND

Cara S.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
So. I typically use this when I visit my parents back home.

You see, they typically coax me into doing the grueling task of rubbing their feet or their hands with this specific lotion.

Using a product because of certain tasks that are less than desirable to complete in order to provide a temporary happiness to your parents is not what people typically envision when they write reviews for products.

With this in mind, every time I finish massaging the said body part, my hands do instantly feel much smoothr and just very soft. I really work that lotion into my hands!
Along with that, this is my moms top choice when it comes to her choosing which lotion to use while rubbing her feet. (Neat).

I usually end up washing it off tho because my hands smell like feet, and I'm it a fan of having a greasy after feeling of any lotion in general in my hands. So I'm sure this product would work wonders... If I kept it on my hands, but the association with foot massages is a bit weird for me tbh.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great and worth every penny! It doesn't have a bad or lingering smell and it isn't oily. . . it is just a nice thick lotion that lasts several hours, even though regular "life" . I can put it on when i sit down at my desk to work and not have to worry about re-applying for several hours . . . sometimes through a hand wash or too. I have a couple spots that flare up from time to time and this Gold Bond Eczema relief keeps them from burning and itching and makes my skin look less fish like :)
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
Fraser, MI
Formula is great, Nice and Thick but not too thick to where it is taking you forever to rub in. It brings great relief to your skin if you get a break out from Eczema like I do. My skin will be so itchy until I put a small Quarter size amount, and rub it on my irritated area, it brings so much relief, and the best part it last for hours. Unlike a couple other products I have tried, and it has no Fragrant, or harsh chemicals which makes it #1 for my Body Lotion!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Orlando, FL
As someone who has had eczema her entire life and struggled with how terrible it is, This lotion was a god send. It gave me the ability to not feel self conscious about shirts that showed my arms because it made them soft and healthy with every continued use. twice daily; usually after a shower. Seriously good stuff; not greasy, very moisturizing and lightweight. I will definitely be using this lotion for as long as I can get my hands on it.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep a bottle of this at home and a bottle at work to use on my severely dry, cracking, and bleeding hands. I love that it doesn't feel greasy so I don't have to worry about leaving a residue on my keyboard or having to wipe my hands off to turn a doorknob. I also use another brand of eczema lotion that works just a little bit better, but it takes longer to soak in and I can't always wait.
Angelique J.
Angelique J.
Catasauqua, PA
I want to start my review by saying I do NOT have eczema. I do, however, use this cream for a skin condition that me and my daughter both have that is dry, non-painful, and non-cracked. This came recommend by her pediatrician. This cream is soft and smooth. The formula is non-greasy and is able to be rubbed in. It also works great to lessen the severity of our issue, I hope it can help you.
Madison F.
Madison F.
This product works wonders for my skin. I naturally have super dry skin and occasionally have flare ups of eczema. This lotion works better than prescriptions for me. It is very gentle and thick and moisturizing. I have repurchased this multiple times and know it is reliable. It doesn't have much of a smell. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry, itchy skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is the best oatmeal eczema lotion i have found ive tried so many brands and this one actually works. It eaven does a wonderful job on my psoriasis patches to keep the itching and flaking at bay. It is very lightly scented so if you want a potent smelling lotion this ones not for you. I have even used this on a sunburn and it keeps you very moisturized and no peeling.
Melinda H.
Melinda H.
Orange City, FL
I don't suffer from eczema, but I love using this lotion when my skin is really really dry. I mainly use on my legs and arms. I have sensitive skin and this does not give me a rash or irritate my skin. It really doesn't have much a sent and is not too thick. It seems to absorb pretty quickly for me. I applied right out the shower while my skin is still slightly wet.
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
I have struggled with eczema my entire life. I've tried every eczema lotion out there. I have had good experiences with other gold bond lotions that I really liked. This formula however does absolutely nothing for my eczema. The bottle is sitting under my sink and I have no plans to purchase again. The gold bonds softening lotion works much better than this