BY GOLD BOND #25 in Skin Treatments

Ashley W.
Chattanooga , TN
I love Gold Bond Products. I only get eczema on the top of my foot. I have used this lotion for a while, and while it helps with the dry skin, it doesn’t help with the itchiness or redness. I still keep a bottle, as a back up to what I’ve swapped to using.
Shianne G.
This is a great lotion for my eczema! It burns my skin a little bit, but other than that the product is worth it and clears most of my eczema. I use this every night and my eczema hasn’t came back in a while. You got to use this product consistently though or your eczema may come back.
faviola o.
waterford
This lotion has been a life saver. It is a little pricey but well worth it. While using this lotion my skin has never felt better. My skin instantly felt amazing from the first time I used it and has not been itchy ever since.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
Inhale extremely dry skin and some patches of light eczema, this lotion helps to lightly exfoliate my skin and give it a much more radiant look and feel much more hydrated and comfortable not itchy.
Cara S.
Nacogdoches, TX
So. I typically use this when I visit my parents back home.

You see, they typically coax me into doing the grueling task of rubbing their feet or their hands with this specific lotion.

Using a product because of certain tasks that are less than desirable to complete in order to provide a temporary happiness to your parents is not what people typically envision when they write reviews for products.

With this in mind, every time I finish massaging the said body part, my hands do instantly feel much smoothr and just very soft. I really work that lotion into my hands!
Along with that, this is my moms top choice when it comes to her choosing which lotion to use while rubbing her feet. (Neat).

I usually end up washing it off tho because my hands smell like feet, and I'm it a fan of having a greasy after feeling of any lotion in general in my hands. So I'm sure this product would work wonders... If I kept it on my hands, but the association with foot massages is a bit weird for me tbh.
Jamie G.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is great and worth every penny! It doesn't have a bad or lingering smell and it isn't oily. . . it is just a nice thick lotion that lasts several hours, even though regular "life" . I can put it on when i sit down at my desk to work and not have to worry about re-applying for several hours . . . sometimes through a hand wash or too. I have a couple spots that flare up from time to time and this Gold Bond Eczema relief keeps them from burning and itching and makes my skin look less fish like :)
Rochelle M.
Fraser, MI
Formula is great, Nice and Thick but not too thick to where it is taking you forever to rub in. It brings great relief to your skin if you get a break out from Eczema like I do. My skin will be so itchy until I put a small Quarter size amount, and rub it on my irritated area, it brings so much relief, and the best part it last for hours. Unlike a couple other products I have tried, and it has no Fragrant, or harsh chemicals which makes it #1 for my Body Lotion!
Melinda H.
Orange City, FL
I don't suffer from eczema, but I love using this lotion when my skin is really really dry. I mainly use on my legs and arms. I have sensitive skin and this does not give me a rash or irritate my skin. It really doesn't have much a sent and is not too thick. It seems to absorb pretty quickly for me. I applied right out the shower while my skin is still slightly wet.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
These are my favorite #skincare products for #Eczema i have found that it is not easy to find good products in the stores for this issue i have! It is especially bad for me during the #winter seasons and i have found that Gold Bond lotion for Eczema really does work! I started using this product a few months back and within a couple of weeks my red bumps on the back of my arms started disappearing which is rare because most products take forever IF they even work. This one is great for #SensitiveSkin also. No Dyes all natural product.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
I have struggled with eczema my entire life. I've tried every eczema lotion out there. I have had good experiences with other gold bond lotions that I really liked. This formula however does absolutely nothing for my eczema. The bottle is sitting under my sink and I have no plans to purchase again. The gold bonds softening lotion works much better than this