BY GOLD BOND

Ashley W.
This product helped my itchy eczema spots. My dad, who never uses lotion, uses this lotion for his dry work-roughened hands.
Leanna G.
Williston, FL
Helps with my son's eczema. Always moisturizes and helps to heal the cracked areas when he has a break out.
Alexis T.
Best thing I've found to work on eczema. I am so happy I read your reviews and decided to buy for myself
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
During the winter, my hands get really dry and itchy. I decided to give it a try, and now my hands LOVE it! Its a thicker formula, so it really hydrates the skin and doesn't leave any greasy residue.
it has a light tolerable scent, so if you are sensitive to scent; it would be great!
My skin is left soft, and itchness is gone.
I would recommend it!
Melodie L.
Frisco, Texas
I have psoriasis and have extremely dry skin. The gold bond makes my skin soft and does not leave my hands feeling greasy
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
My skin is left soft, and itchness is gone.
I would recommend it!
Cyndie S.
El Mirage, AZ
Keeps my hands feeling and looking heathy and helps relieve discomfort from eczema flares.
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
My hubby doesn't have eczema, but he does use this cream on the dry patches of his skin. It gets really dry in the winter, and very itchy. He applies this after his morning shower to keep his skin moisturized all day.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
These are my favorite skincare products for Eczema I love this products! I have it bad in the winter seasons I can't find it in stores .
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
These are my favorite #skincare products for #Eczema i have found that it is not easy to find good products in the stores for this issue i have! It is especially bad for me during the #winter seasons and i have found that Gold Bond lotion for Eczema really does work! I started using this product a few months back and within a couple of weeks my red bumps on the back of my arms started disappearing which is rare because most products take forever IF they even work. This one is great for #SensitiveSkin also. No Dyes all natural product.