BY GOLD BOND

Ultimate Skin Therapy Reduces Skin Discomfort, Irritation & Dryness. 7 Intensive Moisturizers. Fragrance Free. Non-Greasy. Dermatologist Tested 9 out of 10 diabetics saw significant skin improvement in 1 hour. As the lotion is applied to dry, problem skin it adds a protective layer of moisture.  Aloe and vitamins nourish and moisturize dry, flaky skin.  Unique blend of HYDRALAST® moisturizers hydrates skin for 24 hours. . see more...

• My son is type 1. Will this lotion actually benefit him?3 Answers
  • Does this lotion also side in the management of exzema? O...1 Answers
  • My forearms get little bumps on them and itch when my ski...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
My husband is type 2 and has dry skin (bad) this really helps it’s so thick this is how creams are suppose to be with people that have a skin care condition . I think the price is fine I get mine at Walmart. I would recommend for people that have Psoriasis as well my sister in law husband has it and it work well for him too. As well for eczema my kids have it and helps them out as well
Cristina V.
My mom is a diabetic and she uses this for her dry skin , she doesn’t like the feeling that it leaves afterwards where everything then sticks onto you 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not necessary to buy. I'm a type I diabetic and I don't know how many of my doctors told me to avoid buying this because it is a scam, which it is. I bought it and didn't notice any difference. It is expensive and I'd rather buy organic handmade lotions with real oils and less chemicals that really treat dry skin. If you really have dry skin and need something to help with that, look into handmade lotions containing coconut oil or lavender oil. There is much better stuff out there than this. It isn't bad lotion but that make it seem like if you're diabetic, this is your only solution and you need this, which is totally untrue.
Hillary R.
I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 20 years and my skin became very dry the older I got. I've tried so many different brands of lotion but NOTHING was working to moisturize. After using this product the . After using the first time, I could see and FEEL a drastic improvement. I will never buy another brand lotion again. Diabetics: this is the way to go.Gold Bond Diabetic Skin Relief Lotion
Trish P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am extremely sensitive to scents. The Gold Bond Ultimate Diabetes Dry SkinReliefe has been the only lotion that works for me without over stimulating my smell sensory and doesn't clog my pores. I love it!!!
Cheryl B.
Hamburg, AR
I had been wanting to try this. Finally found a coupon and decided to give it a try. I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It is thick and soaks in well but yet does not leave your skin feeling greasy or oily. It truly is worth the money. This is must have for diabetics.
Suzi C.
Blaine
Disclaimer- I'm not diabetic, but my skin is so dry it might as well be sandpaper. Nothing works, not organic, homemade lotions, high priced department store lotions, so when I saw this I was skeptical. Especially, the statement that in one hour you might see a difference. But I took the plunge and spent the 8 bucks and got this.... Holly cow! In like 30 seconds I saw a difference my hands lost the dry cracked nasty look over my knuckles and my skin felt so smooth! I kept telling my husband to feel my hands.... He tried it too and has skin issues like me.... Bam! His hands started to heal too! Needless to say, he took that lotion to work today and now I'm out getting more for our house. Who would have thought Gold Bond would work so awesome... Converted for life. Try this lotion ladies and gents. Diabetic or not!
Amy C.
Although I'm not diabetic, I'm super dry in some areas of my body, especially in cold weather or after showers. This provides the most relief from dry skin and itchiness .
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a type 1 diabetic who struggles with eczema/dry skin for the past 12 years. I have used countless creams and lotions over the years, and have yet to find the one that truly helps my dry skin. So far, this is the best lotion I have found to moisturize those incredibly dry spots. It definitely helps my skin immediately, but it feels as though i am reapplying it constantly over the day. It doesn't penetrate and last as long as I'd like. Overall, for the price (much cheaper than those prescriptions from the dr.) I am pleased with the outcome. I purchased this at Walmart for several dollars cheaper than others advertise, making it that much better.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
My boyfriend is a type 1 diabetic and this works wonders on his skin which experience dry patches and cracking from time to time. He's not an every day user but you can see a difference after one application. I'm not diabetic but I use this when I'm feeling extra dry and again just one application helps so much! Gold bond lotions are great, they do what lotion is supposed to which is to moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son is type 1. Will this lotion actually benefit him?
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
I have ridiculously dry skin. Sometimes it gets so dry and itchy that I itch right through my skin. Is this any more moisturizing that any other lotion out there?
Kimberly H.
Napoleon, OH
My forearms get little bumps on them and itch when my skin gets dry. I am a type 2 diabetic. Will this help do you think? Has anyone who has tried this had this problem??
maria m C.
puerto rico
Is it good i am a diabetic for 18 years and have such dry feet? where can i find this
Amanda P.
Altavista, VA
Does this lotion also side in the management of exzema? Or psoriasis?